Statistik Genres

21 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Click on your profile link in the top right-hand corner of the screen, then go: PSN Profile => Stats.

18 hours ago, Helyx said:

Thanks to you but I can't find stats on both sites about the genres of games. Or am I blind?

For example, I need something like: 

Played...

x% Adventures

x% Jump'n'Run

x% Survival

x% Oppen-World

22 hours ago, Porky-TheBeast said:

Is there any statistic on this site where I can see which genre I prefer or which genre is uncommon in my psn profile?

Would be nice if someone could help me (maybe also with a link to a external site).

There aren't any sites that will give you an immediate answer unless you calculate it yourself. Especially if you are looking for sub genres that are not formally recognized by the PSN store (which is what TT uses and what PSNP uses). For example, "souls-like" is not a recognized genre in a formal sense and is more of a popularized term or buzzword in communities and "journalism".

Anyways, PSNP does have genre information but it isn't completed, the information is sourced from IGDB, so if there isn't a game page on IGDB, it won't be on PSNP. TT's is done manually and is more complete due to that. Until such a time that all the games on PSN have a linked IGDB page, it is not likely that PSNP will have this feature naturally. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Porky-TheBeast said:

Thanks to you but I can't find stats on both sites about the genres of games. Or am I blind?

For example, I need something like: 

Played...

x% Adventures

x% Jump'n'Run

x% Survival

x% Oppen-World

If you have an account with playstationtrophies.org, then you can see some limited genre stats for your profile but just like TT, we have to manually add all the genre info based on recognised generic terms so you won't find e.g. Souls-like, Soulsborne, Jump 'n' Run etc. because they're not official genres.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1