Playing vaults after beating them 1st time

rk325

Hi all.  Quick question.  I am trying to level up quick and read that the best way was to play vault missions.  however, i have already beaten them and they no longer appear on my War Table.  How can I get them to show back up? Am I locked out or is there a way to replay vaults?

Thank you.

• Like 1

Go to your War Table and find Threat Sectors outside of Wakanda, the Future Wastelands, and the Eastern Seaboard. These are the shield-shaped icons and are missions like "Stark Realities". The first area you are in is usually a really open area that leads you through a couple objectives and then takes you to an elevator where you do around two floors before getting to your final objective.

You want to stay in the first area and run around. You should quickly gain a SHIELD tracker near the top-left that points you to the SHIELD cache. Once you find the location of the cache, go inside and open the silver strongbox there. There's a chance you'll get Vault coordinates but it's not a 100% chance (It feels more like 80% when you don't have any and around 40% when you have at least one). Once you open the strongbox just Return to Quinjet from the pause menu and then choose the map again.

Threat Sectors are usually on like 10-30 minute rotations so if you don't see one immediately it'll show up within the next 20 or so minutes for sure and stays on the War Table for 10 minutes or so.

When you say, "level up quick"...

The quickest way  I found personally to boost a character level was replaying the first objective of the Black Widow mission 'up from the depths' over and over and ideally with an XP booster.

If you mean power level then Day of the Remains has loads of strongboxes , including one with vault coordinates at the beginning. You have to stick to the left and go straight for the tracker to start. You don't have to complete the mission you can return to the quinjet and repeat. Also a good mission to get the strong bosses and rescued civilians trophies.

34 minutes ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

When you say, "level up quick"...

The quickest way  I found personally to boost a character level was replaying the first objective of the Black Widow mission 'up from the depths' over and over and ideally with an XP booster.

If you mean power level then Day of the Remains has loads of strongboxes , including one with vault coordinates at the beginning. You have to stick to the left and go straight for the tracker to start. You don't have to complete the mission you can return to the quinjet and repeat. Also a good mission to get the strong bosses and rescued civilians trophies.

I’ll try that. Thanks for the tip. 

On 1/11/2022 at 6:44 PM, soliunasm said:

Go to your War Table and find Threat Sectors outside of Wakanda, the Future Wastelands, and the Eastern Seaboard. These are the shield-shaped icons and are missions like "Stark Realities". The first area you are in is usually a really open area that leads you through a couple objectives and then takes you to an elevator where you do around two floors before getting to your final objective.

You want to stay in the first area and run around. You should quickly gain a SHIELD tracker near the top-left that points you to the SHIELD cache. Once you find the location of the cache, go inside and open the silver strongbox there. There's a chance you'll get Vault coordinates but it's not a 100% chance (It feels more like 80% when you don't have any and around 40% when you have at least one). Once you open the strongbox just Return to Quinjet from the pause menu and then choose the map again.

Threat Sectors are usually on like 10-30 minute rotations so if you don't see one immediately it'll show up within the next 20 or so minutes for sure and stays on the War Table for 10 minutes or so.

Thanks for the tip. 

On 1/11/2022 at 6:44 PM, soliunasm said:

I had already beaten stark realities. What missions can I replay to open it back again?

18 hours ago, rk325 said:

I had already beaten stark realities. What missions can I replay to open it back again?

You just need to wait for it to reappear again when the War Table refreshes every 10 minutes or so. Sometimes it'll be there, sometimes it won't. Make sure you check other regions besides the ones I said to ignore as they'll have Threat Sectors to run through as well most of the time. The Utah Badlands for example has "The Inhuman Condition" and "Our Town" It's more or less a waiting game for them to spawn but when they do they're usually around for about half an hour.

Edited by soliunasm