Unearned Trophies, Games with 0% completion?

44 minutes ago, Shielded_Pizza said:

Hi :) Do the completion percentage/unearned trophies count the games with 0%, like does it count doom eternal if i had played, or only really count if i earn at least one trophy? 

This profile might help visually explain which stats are affected by 0% games on your profile:https://psnprofiles.com/llIIllIlIlIll

There is one 0% game and two games with partial completion. You can see on the main page that the 0% game doesn't count toward Unearned count or Completion percentage (which is based off trophy points, not number of trophies).

Steviebuy below points out another place, also indicates the Completion percentage average for the whole profile.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

This profile might help visually explain which stats are affected by 0% games on your profile:https://psnprofiles.com/llIIllIlIlIll

There is one 0% game and two games with partial completion. You can see on the main page that the 0% game doesn't count toward Unearned count or Completion percentage (which is based off trophy points, not number of trophies).

Steviebuy below points out another place, also indicates the Completion percentage average for the whole profile.

11 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

The site does actually display your completion percentage including all the 0% games in your profile. Click on the "Stats" tag on your profile page. The number inside the green circle (bottom centre of the 6), is your completion percentage including 0% games.

Ok thank you for the help :)

• 1 year later...
On 1/14/2022 at 4:34 PM, Stevieboy said:

The site does actually display your completion percentage including all the 0% games in your profile. Click on the "Stats" tag on your profile page. The number inside the green circle (bottom centre of the 6), is your completion percentage including 0% games.

I'm confused, I just had a look at these stats on my profile and I have a higher percentage in the green circle somehow. My main profile says 90.06% and the stats page is at 91.53%. The values should be equal since I have no F game, and if not, the green circle should have a lower value?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RevoCHX said:

I'm confused, I just had a look at these stats on my profile and I have a higher percentage in the green circle somehow. My main profile says 90.06% and the stats page is at 91.53%. The values should be equal since I have no F game, and if not, the green circle should have a lower value?

This site updates stats at different times. They aren't all done in real time, or when you request a profile update. Little differences like this can happen all the time. I don't know when they actually do all update though, so I don't know when it'll sort itself out. Probably by then your completion percentage will have changed again :lol:

2 hours ago, RevoCHX said:

They're two different averages. The one on your main profile page is the average among all your trophy points (not including platinum trophies), and the one on the trophy stats page is different where it's the average taken from each of the five categories in that graph

• Like 1

The 90.06% on the main page is your profile completion rate (based on trophy points and doesn’t include plats) and the 91.53% on your stats page is your average game completion rate.

• Like 2

If there are two trophies in your profile, a gold earned and a bronze unearned, you would have 90 out of 105 points, a 86%.

In the stats section, you'll have a 86% too. Now, if you have a Rank F game, that number will be divided by two, since you now have more games:

Game 1: 86%

Game 2: 0%

Stats page -43%

Completion - still 86% (you haven't earned any new trophy)

Edited by Jeanolt

Ah I got it, thanks for the replies!

The green circle in the stats page is an average of all the percentages for the games I've played, so it doesn't include the platinum trophies (currently my game percentages add up to a total of 11,537 and there are 126 games in my list: 11,537 / 126 = 91.56% which is the exact current value of my green circle).

The completion rate on the main profile is based on the trophy points I have versus to the total amount of points I could reach, so it includes the platinum trophies. Since I miss a few platinums, this score is indeed a bit lower.

13 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

The 90.06% on the main page is your profile completion rate (based on trophy points and doesn’t include plats) and the 91.53% on your stats page is your average game completion rate.

So it is actually the opposite of what you said in regard of where the platinum trophies are included, but this was where the difference comes from.

Edited by RevoCHX