Is Soulcrystal trophy glitched/unobtainable?

Varhur

I'm thinking of starting this game with a friend of mine to boost most of the trophies, and found that someone just got the platinum 2 days ago so thought that everything is obtainable and no glitches so far, my question is do you have a guide for all the trophies of this game? and can they all be boosted with a friend and using cheats? or has to be legit?

On 1/15/2022 at 3:14 AM, Varhur said:

On NA stack, last achiever was on 21st September, while on EU, latest achiever is from 12th January, although I heard people not being able to unlock the trophy on either of the stacks.

Well two people got the platinum recently

one was yesterday and other one is who you mentioned, so I guess it isn't glitched

however on the NA forum post I contacted someone who got the platinum long time ago on an older patch he was very helpful and downloaded the game again with the latest patch and he confirms that the trophy is bugeed and doesn't work for him (he tried from another account) but he is on NA version so maybe the NA version has bugs? cause we have latest achievers here on EU I dunno

On 15/01/2022 at 1:14 AM, Varhur said:

On NA stack, last achiever was on 21st September, while on EU, latest achiever is from 12th January, although I heard people not being able to unlock the trophy on either of the stacks.

they released an update yesterday, in the patch notes they said they fixed the writing on the wall not appearing, not sure how true this is though. But it is worth another shot. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2022 at 5:45 AM, ShintaChannn said:

they released an update yesterday, in the patch notes they said they fixed the writing on the wall not appearing, not sure how true this is though. But it is worth another shot. 

Just to followup, the trophy is still broken. They did fix the issue with the passphrase appearing on the wall. But now when you do the 20 kills, the souls don't go into the soul crystal. So you don't warp into the secret area, which makes the trophy still unobtainable.

And as an added bonus, they managed to break a Bridge Too Far, and one friend of mine had the 1000 kills trophy glitch on them. Not sure if that was update related, but something to be aware of. Bridge and Soul Crystals work with 1.07 as previously mentioned. Can't back level to fix the 1000 kills, since it has to be done online.

On 2/21/2022 at 2:04 PM, HuntingFever said:

Which trophies are now completely unobtainable and which ones can be fixed by downgrading to a previous version?

Soulcrystal - Can be fixed by using 1.07. Broken since either 1.09 or 1.08.
A Bridge Too Far - Can be fixed by using 1.07. Broken since 1.10

Crimes Against Humanity - This one might have been an issue specific to a player. Three of us attempted to boost this trophy, and 2 of us got it. The third one did 1200 kills and never got it to pop. Since they aren't able to back level we'll try again when 1.11 comes out. (Which I heard is waiting to be certified by Sony now.) But this trophy you can't back level because you need to be online to do it.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, jdh0921 said:

Soulcrystal - Can be fixed by using 1.07. Broken since either 1.09 or 1.08.
A Bridge Too Far - Can be fixed by using 1.07. Broken since 1.10

Crimes Against Humanity - This one might have been an issue specific to a player. Three of us attempted to boost this trophy, and 2 of us got it. The third one did 1200 kills and never got it to pop. Since they aren't able to back level we'll try again when 1.11 comes out. (Which I heard is waiting to be certified by Sony now.) But this trophy you can't back level because you need to be online to do it.

Thank you for the info, I'll update the unobtainable trophies thread tomorrow on .org :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Looks like Unturned got an update today 1.11.  I can't test to see if it fixed the above trophies, but I did see someone on the EU version obtained SoulCrystal. Maybe it's fixed?

EDIT: Confirmed with a friend who was unable to pop the trophy since 1.09 that they were able to pop it with 1.11. So maybe they fixed all the trophies ?

Edited by jdh0921
Confirmed with a friend that Soul Crystal was working