Silent Assassin

Ravie_HD

I can't take out the first guard in the first mission without being detected on Professional Difficulty. I have tried for over 30 times now. I use the Wire and for some reason he always hears me coming even though i am sneaking and then he turns around and starts shooting. I have managed to find the exact spot where i'm to close to him and he hears me but the problem is that it is the furthest away from him that i can be to stangle him. So either i get close enough to strangle him but he detects me or i'm too far away from him and my character does the animation but is not close enough and he sees me too. This pretty much makes Silent Assassin impossible for me. Also most of the time the Don gets warned because of that

Edited by Ravie_HD
Edit

Are you tapping or holding L1? Tapping puts 47 in sneak mode while holding has you in a crouching position that oddly enough makes some noise when you move, then again I remember it being janky at times. Plus you need to ready the wire by holding R2 if memory serves correctly.

Edited by Null_Spectre
Additional info + spelling.