Darkness falls 2022

MrMaximusHTO

On 2022. 01. 18. at 1:39 AM, MrMaximusHTO said:

Does anyone know if I have to wait for the forsaken nightfall rotation or is there a way arround ? People are getting the trophy currently but the rotation isn't on.

U can play The Corrupted nightfall now which will earn you the trophy 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

afaik any Nightfall Strike that was added with the Forsaken DLC will work, not only the Tangled Shore and Dreaming City ("The Corrupted") ones.

Also keep in mind that Tangled Shore is getting removed Feb 22 2022, but Dreaming City stays. So "The Corrupted" and maybe other Forsaken Nightfall strikes will still be in rotation. ?

Good because it’s the only way to finish the dreaming city collection badge lol if anyone is trying for this one, the last gun can only be earned in the corrupted  nightfall, which I believe is back in rotation in 3 weeks, this might be the only chance for a while to get it, which is still one of the easier collection badges seeing as Bungie removed the ancient gambit armour, WHY Bungie, would have been good to combine with Dredgen title while grinding out the triumph seal

@Shmeefly take a look at the Red War Destinations badge, all the armor sets are being sold this week by vendors. So it will take some grinding but you'd earn the trophy in a weeks time. This info is per @ryuji_sakujo he did the find and seek on it ?.

EDIT: Thanks to @Zbir_Vladimir brought to my attention that the Geswyn set was sold last week by Xur, I mixed up my info week to week but one can buy what is available from the other vendors and wait for that set to become available again 

Edited by JohzyDeMartin
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, JohzyDeMartin said:

@Shmeefly take a look at the Red War Destinations badge, all the armor sets are being sold this week by vendors. So it will take some grinding but you'd earn the trophy in a weeks time. This info is per @ryuji_sakujo he did the find and seek on it 1f44d.png.

Thx a lot for that info, I will check them all today.

Definitely seen Lost Pacific stuff on Xur, need to pay him a visit again before he disappears tomorrow.

Edited by Zbir_Vladimir