Trophy thoughts? 64 trophies, no DLC!

saiyanbloodstyle

Yeah my PS5 time tracker was on 6 hours when I hit the plat, maybe like 5 hours max for the story completion. 

Probably about a difficulty of 3 at most (for me anyway). I played on normal but there's no difficulty related trophies so you could do it on easy and have it be even simpler. A couple of collectibles are a bit more difficult to find but nothing overly taxing (feel free to message me if you get stuck). 

Only thing to watch out for is getting stun-locked by missiles from certain enemy types and a couple of encounters that are a bit poorly balanced against you. Other than that, it's easy sailing! 

3 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Are there any missable trophies?

Nope. After you finish the game you can reload your save to before the final objective and you can backtrack/travel to every area to complete everything. As far as I noticed nothing was missable. 

You'll probably want to get the collect 1,500 orbs/currency one out of the way before finishing though, cause by the time of the last objective you'll have cleared all the areas and enemies spawn much less frequently, making it a minor grind. You have to have all 1,500 on you at one time, so you can't spend it/it's not cumulative. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Murdermanzz said:

Nope. After you finish the game you can reload your save to before the final objective and you can backtrack/travel to every area to complete everything. As far as I noticed nothing was missable. 

You'll probably want to get the collect 1,500 orbs/currency one out of the way before finishing though, cause by the time of the last objective you'll have cleared all the areas and enemies spawn much less frequently, making it a minor grind. You have to have all 1,500 on you at one time, so you can't spend it/it's not cumulative. 

Ah ok thank you, will keep that in mind when i do play it.

On 19/01/2022 at 4:03 PM, saiyanbloodstyle said:

That's a massive trophy list with no DLC, looks fun though i'm probably going to try for the platinum on PS5, nothing seems too hard but we'll see.

I wouldn't buy yet as game crashed on me 11 times in a row, before taking control of character. Even with the latest patch I cannot go any further as won't load screen. Enemy can be overwhelming at times especially the giant robots as they keep pounding you with missiles and and you cannot move, game over.. In general apart from the crashes and now cannot get any further, it's a good game. I hope they bring out another update soon.

2 hours ago, jagg4551 said:

6 Hours to plat? well i am playing now 6 Hours and i am at 40% of the Way Points...

Might want to avoid quitting when you get to "olympus peak" section or dying i've heard, i did and tried to load game, it crashes and closes the game everytime......Let's see if there's a patch as currently i can't continue.

On 28.1.2022 at 5:04 PM, Murdermanzz said:

I may have just been super efficient. I didn't like the game too much so I sped through it to get it over with as quick as possible haha. 

where is the 12. skin? (the skin right from mark 1)

and how i can max out all health?

3 hours ago, jagg4551 said:

where is the 12. skin? (the skin right from mark 1)

and how i can max out all health?

I don't have the game installed anymore and it's been a while since I played it so I'll go from memory. 

Two secret areas I missed had both a skin and health upgrade in them - one is in the forest/woods area (second or third one) at the northernmost point there's a small rock you can jump onto which you can then jump onto a ridge with the skin/upgrade. The other one I missed was in the snowy areas (Olympus peaks maybe?), you'll come to an area with a giant building in the middle, right before you head up a column with turrets and barriers. In the area with the building, on the south side of it, there's one or two rocks - jump on them and then double jump to the right to find a secret area with a skin and upgrade. 

If it's not one of those two then I'm not certain, you'll likely need to scour each place to find the one you're missing. Health upgrades tended to be in the vents in inside levels or in areas accessible to the drone. 

I hope that helps, sorry I can't be more specific! 

2 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Nope, just PS5.

Well that kinda sucks. I assume you don’t get the PS4 version if you buy the PS5 disc? Since the digital release is a bundle of both, I guess I’ll just be waiting for that to go on sale. Would have purchased a PS4 physical release with no hesitation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/01/2022 at 2:20 PM, Murdermanzz said:

Hi, How do you get power up in coal hills after visiting the cave section. There is a force field which I cannot get through. Any help would be appreciated. 

On 11/02/2022 at 1:08 AM, pshaw666 said:

Have found out how to do it, just missing maxed out health, any ideas. Have checked all air vents and jumped onto every ledge possible.. I don't fancy a 4th play through? 

If you're still struggling you can check this walkthrough, there's just no guides out for this game so all i got, he collects i think everything or near it.

• Like 1