Premium Membership Gone?

The P symbol does not appear on their PSNP trophy profile, I think that is what they mean. That probably also means they miss some perks like more frequent updates.

I'm sure the site mods or admin can fix this for you. If someone knows the right staff member to tag please feel free to do so :)

7 hours ago, SavedByBlood1717 said:

I recently reinstated myself on this website and I had a premium lifetime membership before I removed myself and now I no longer have one is this normal in this situation? Will I need to pay again? It says I’m premium on the forum but my profile says I’m not

I manually updated your profile by typing your name on the main site and clicking Update and the site checked and your P is back on your profile.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, SavedByBlood1717 said:

Thank you

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

I manually updated your profile by typing your name on the main site and clicking Update and the site checked and your P is back on your profile.

Now it says I’m not premium on the forums and I have ads popping up non stop on the forum side is this fixable?

3 minutes ago, SavedByBlood1717 said:

Now it says I’m not premium on the forums and I have ads popping up non stop on the forum side is this fixable?

Have you tried signing out of the forums, deleting your browser cache and then signing back in? That might get the forum software to verify your Premium membership status.

• 2 weeks later...