So how is this game after the first patches? Are all trophies obtainable?

Berenwulf

I’m unable to comment on the stats-related issues, as I never experienced any issues regarding such. I can say with certainty though that all trophies are attainable.

For Hazard Zone, there are certainly enough players with cross-play turned on, and I didn’t have any issues in the PNW connecting to PSN only games during peak hours. The matchmaking used to be a lot slower and much more painful compared to now. Not sure if it’s due to a patch, or a larger player base, or both, but it’s much better now. You’ll probably still have AI spawn into the extraction zones and near data drive locations, and more so with cross-played turned off, but it actually makes for a more predictable and controllable outcome in my opinion and made for much easier 2nd extractions for me and my team with most human player-based teams eliminated by then.

After the first patch, the game has been crashing more often. It freezes during gameplay then a pop-up goes up on screen asking me to fill a form to submit... 4th time in one day... i'm worried it would cause harm to my PS5. This is going to be my last Battlefield game unless EA gets bought out and there is some major reshuffle. I pre-order this game and i feel like i got bamboozled... Now EA is thinking about Free-to-play... you got to be kidding me... 

Stats are updating...im trying to complete the kills and gears... but the games keeps crashing... I dont know if anyone is going thru the same thing but i cannot finish one complete game without having the game crash hard. I'm almost done though...cannot wait to delete it.

People who wants to get this game... please avoid it at all cost. Hazard zone is practically a dead game mode. I thought BF5 was bad... this one takes the cake.

the game is still shit. im fairly sure you can get all trophies. i only have 2 left. but the grind is HORRENDOUS. HORRENDOUS I TELL YAH. i honestly dont know wtf they fixed. i read the patch notes and it was nothing special. half the time im driving or running it feels like im in sand or staggering. i rarely get a smooth run unless its against bots and even then its 50 50. hazard zone is the least of your worries. all you need is 3 people then bots will fill the rest of the game i think. grinding out the t1's is absurd. i went ahead and went to t3 with all vehicles in bot mode because your never promised a vehicle per 40 minute match. if your lucky and camp a vehicle you can get about 50 kills in 40 minutes. but alot of matches you wont get one. oh and if they implement the tiniest patch that will help you in anyway, the twitter mob and people who run basic gaming pages that are unknown to the entire world will bombard EA on twitter and tell them get rid of it asap. why? because they dont want you unlocking a skin early that they worked hard for.

Edited by melodicmizery

7 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

the game is still shit. im fairly sure you can get all trophies. i only have 2 left. but the grind is HORRENDOUS. HORRENDOUS I TELL YAH. i honestly dont know wtf they fixed. i read the patch notes and it was nothing special. half the time im driving or running it feels like im in sand or staggering. i rarely get a smooth run unless its against bots and even then its 50 50. hazard zone is the least of your worries. all you need is 3 people then bots will fill the rest of the game i think. grinding out the t1's is absurd. i went ahead and went to t3 with all vehicles in bot mode because your never promised a vehicle per 40 minute match. if your lucky and camp a vehicle you can get about 50 kills in 40 minutes. but alot of matches you wont get one. oh and if they implement the tiniest patch that will help you in anyway, the twitter mob and people who run basic gaming pages that are unknown to the entire world will bombard EA on twitter and tell them get rid of it asap. 

Very true?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mouton33 said:

Hello the game is very crashing every fight on PS5? 

You'are talking about the game crashing on PS5?

For me, yes, it started on Thursday, it crashes after a couple of minutes in a game with error code ce-108255-1.

Other games work fine.