10 hours ago, ScottishNub said:

it will be easier than the first one but you definitely need to pay attention to the throws and i bet that glitch is still in the game when it counts as 2 catches if your on top of each other *PAUSE*

IIRC, the first one, the balls went much slower from the beginning and you didn’t need as many total.

This one will be the hardest as the balls go faster in these “challenge” editions.  Three-player was a little tricky and in that, you could station one to guard the short ones.  

Also, I don’t think it is a glitch that it counts as multiple catches if multiple players are in the right position.  They are intentionally giving you credit for it.

This will likely be the lowest Breakthrough play % in this sports series.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/23/2022 at 1:55 AM, ScottishNub said:

it will be easier than the first one but you definitely need to pay attention to the throws and i bet that glitch is still in the game when it counts as 2 catches if your on top of each other *PAUSE*

Definitely not a glitch. It’s not even an exploit. It’s part of the game. 

if you merge them together, if you look closely at the characters, they both highlight brightly. 

it’s meant to be part of the game. Awarding you 2 points for both of ya catching.