Too many clubs

Zid960

Edit: okay, I withdraw my previous statement.

I now have all clubs I could find. The only idea I have left is that one needs to own all at the same time. But if that's the case, I wonder where to get a 3rd Legendary set...

Or maybe you need to show a NPC the collection... *thinks*

Or it's really bugged.

Edited by Jjos
New knowledge.

It wouldn't be a shock if 1 of the sets isn't being counted on the trophies check list. Seen plenty of other days have a collectible list bug like that. Hopefully its fixed soon and made so no one need to do a whole playthrough to to get it.

Yeah, I saw that post on True Achievements and realized I was missing the Glowing Set. Very easy to miss!

I don't have an XBox ID so I can't post over there, but if anyone is looking for a quick and easy way to make money just craft Purple Golf Balls and sell them. Early game you can make red or blue ones, but once you get the blueprint for purples just craft those. 99 of white golf balls, red dye, and blue dye costs about 10,000 gold and you get about 50,000 from selling them. Crafting them only takes a couple of minutes of hitting X. I had enough money to get the house and all the DIY sets you need in like fifteen minutes. I used the shop and workbench in Yuki Town since they're close to each other.

The hidden club sets -

Rusty Set - in the cave in the north west corner of the forest. In the room where you fight a big monster for a quest there's water at the north end. Come back as a wizard and run across the water.

Glowing Set - In the dungeon South of Doku, that you climb a ladder to get down into. It's the dungeon where you have to run across swamp water then unlock a bunch of doors in a line. The chest is across the water in one of the northern rooms. You get the blueprint and have to craft it.

Ancient Set - You get this after fighting the secret desert boss the TA post mentions. North East corner of the desert for the dungeon, Be the Warrior and break the rock on the other side of the bridges, down at the bottom of the screen. Then make your way through the wall. The boss is a genie. Block 2 melee attacks then dodge the mini tornados, hit him when he's recovering.

And yeah, be sure to re-buy any sets that get used to craft better ones. DIY sets are materials so they might not count, but I had an extra just to be safe. 

Edited by Static_Rook

On 29/01/2022 at 3:20 AM, sappho-lopod said:

Do you happen to remember where the blueprint for the purple golf balls is?

I just obtained this from doing the task called Long putt, You need to put closer to the hole.
The task in on the swamp map and the person to speak to is in the open not in the town.

22 minutes ago, rhyme13 said:

It's in a chest in the Eternal Tower in the warrior / breakable rocks room.

That is the Dragon set blueprint.

If you need Dragon scale to build it which you need to play and beat the dragon in the little arcade Island north of the beginning. Talk to him after and he'll give you it

Anyone know which hole the soul set shows up on. Supposed to be a reward for the 3rd slot for a hole in 1. But hole 11 is the only one i can get done like that.?

Also anyone know where the sunken club spawn? Read there just in the ocean. But been at if for 3 hours on 1st 2 islands and nothing.

Edited by Zid960

7 hours ago, Zid960 said:

Anyone know which hole the soul set shows up on. Supposed to be a reward for the 3rd slot for a hole in 1. But hole 11 is the only one i can get done like that.1f625.png

Also anyone know where the sunken club spawn? Read there just in the ocean. But been at if for 3 hours on 1st 2 islands and nothing.

I got the Soul Set in the Swamp area - but please don't ask me which hole exactly it was. Or was it the desert... ?

What I do remember is that it was a hole with Par 6 to it, and that I worked with the Order set for max range.

Turned out, at least to me, that it's way easier for an Eagle on one of the bigger holes.

The Soul Set will show up as a reward in the 3rd slot, which only appears with an Eagle or Hole in One.

Maybe there's a set chance for it to appear though, like how you not always have a 1500 gold reward in the 2nd slot. But I can't say that for sure, as I had the Soul Set in my first Eagle not in the Woodlands.

For the Sunken Club you need to fish, using the 3rd fishing rod (you'll get the blueprint from the Kobold, that also gave you the fish book, once you return with the completed book to him).

I found Sunken Clubs at different locations (the small pond at which you find the spirit in the beginning; the lake with the chest in the middle north of Merkatia) - but it was all water on land, not the ocean.

That might be the problem on your end.

8 hours ago, Zid960 said:

Anyone know which hole the soul set shows up on. Supposed to be a reward for the 3rd slot for a hole in 1. But hole 11 is the only one i can get done like that.1f625.png

The soul set is randomly in the 3rd slot, it doesn't matter what hole, I used the Wind Set and got eagles on the practice hole over and over to get the Soul and Purple sets. Sometimes they were in the last slot and sometimes they weren't.

For the sunken clubs, like Jjos said, you need the Pro fishing rod. I got all mine from the lakes in the forest area, they'll be 5 segment catches.

That Soul Set was a pain, Tried every area over and over, Had enough money to buy the house twice just from grinding Eagles/Hole in One to get it to show up.

My advice in the end is the same at Static_Rook, Use the practice hole if your RNG luck is poor for this one. Reason being is as there is already a ball on the tee you can hit that ball then use your own ball by pushing x so your running two attempts at once.

Edited by fisty123

Thanks for the info. I got 2 sunken club back to back after i moved to the forest lake.

Still think hole 11 is the easyist as its a hole in 1 with max power with wind set. 

Oh and on the 3rd slot. You get the 3rd item after you hit X. So if you count and do it 3 before you should get it in only a try or 2. For soul set.

Shovel set BP thing was a desert area mission reward. Not 100% on it

4 hours ago, TowerThirteen said:

I'm missing something on the snow boss

It doesn't seem I'm damaging him after that. How do you beat him?

Once he's on the ground, you can walk onto him at the end of his tail.

Walk over his body to his head and show him your clubs up close. Eventually it'll be over after the xth repeat.