Glitch - there are no boats at all

Varhur

I wanted to use a boat for Scanproof, Free Radical and White Rabbit Object (also last obstacles on my road to plat), but, there are no boats at all. No boats in the water, no boats by the shores, no boats in ports, no NPC driving boats, nothing at all. I tried rebooting the game but that didn't do anything. Is there any way to fix that or my save is permanently corrupted in that way?

EDIT: Started a new save file, boats are still gone. Fuck this game, help appreciated

Edited by Varhur

• 3 months later...

So I am pretty sure that they disabled drivable boats on the PS3 version. The PS3 version is already limited in other ways such as limited online and no cockpit view while driving. I have not boats on the PS3 version and I went to a place where I know they are at on PS4. Bummer but not sure you need them for a trophy, do you?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2-5-2022 at 10:44 PM, Afro_Gear said:

So I am pretty sure that they disabled drivable boats on the PS3 version. The PS3 version is already limited in other ways such as limited online and no cockpit view while driving. I have not boats on the PS3 version and I went to a place where I know they are at on PS4. Bummer but not sure you need them for a trophy, do you?

I can assure you there's boats you can use as I used them for my level 5 scan and escape.

But when I went back to the location I used and where a lot of boats sailed around, there was nothing. It was night so I thought that might be the reason as the game already spawns less stuff in general on PS3 because it can't handle it, it maybe also can't handle a lot of boats at night. 

I waited until daytime and still no boats. Then I jumped into the water and all of the sudden 3-4 boats were sailing around and 2 others spawned right next to the pier.
So if no boats are there... try jumping into the water I guess... :) 

Location: The Navy Pier Building (also a hotspot), just south of it in the water. It's in the top right corner of the map, there's also a CTOS server you have to hack to unlock the CTOS towers in that disctrict.

For the trophies I would just shoot people on the pier from my boat.

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 1