Perfect Interest Trophy Won't Pop

PsyLFC

Hey guys, not sure if anyone else has had this issue but the last thing I did for 100% points of interest was leave the Undercrown via the West Tunnel / Entrance. For some reason this didn't trigger the trophy unlock and it doesn't seem there's any way to have the game do the checks again, even after reloading, closing and re-opening, re-doing the last quest etc.

Hopefully it'll be patched, but to avoid this potentially happening, I'd try to make sure you do something other than "going through an entrance" for your last objective.

4 hours ago, PsyLFC said:

Hey guys, not sure if anyone else has had this issue but the last thing I did for 100% points of interest was leave the Undercrown via the West Tunnel / Entrance. For some reason this didn't trigger the trophy unlock and it doesn't seem there's any way to have the game do the checks again, even after reloading, closing and re-opening, re-doing the last quest etc.

Hopefully it'll be patched, but to avoid this potentially happening, I'd try to make sure you do something other than "going through an entrance" for your last objective.

Weird, I haven’t even done everything on the map. I completed 100% above ground, so I completely ignored undercrown and my trophy still popped.

As a long ass trophy hunter i learned to save cloud right before a trophy should pop in case it doesn’t. 

Seems very unfortunate for you now, but I think you need to wait for a patch or start over if you haven’t got an older save :(.

Maybe there is something undone in the collection -> poi tab, even if it shows 100% on the overview.

Edited by xIRockyRock

I went through the POI in the collection tab and every region shows 100% complete. I had a few issues where digging treasure didn't show the counter at the top right but it still marked it on the map, but the trophy popped for digging treasure so that shouldn't be an issue.

But yeah, sadly my PS5 synced the cloud save as soon as I closed the game so I couldn't revert to an older file and try again. I'll mess about and see if anything will cause it to register, otherwise I'll wait for a patch because I'm not doing it all again ?

Finally managed to get the trophy to pop. I was literally just messing around with the powerfist in Crown and killed an enemy which somehow caused it to randomly unlock. No idea what I actually did to trigger it but thankfully I don’t need to do the full game again!

• Like 3

On 02/02/2022 at 11:48 PM, PsyLFC said:

Finally managed to get the trophy to pop. I was literally just messing around with the powerfist in Crown and killed an enemy which somehow caused it to randomly unlock. No idea what I actually did to trigger it but thankfully I don’t need to do the full game again!

Any chance it was a boss enemy? Only thing I can think of really ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just thought I’d add for anyone else who hits this bug - you DO NOT need to 100% the Underworld DLC. My trophy didn’t pop but after just mooching around near the starting area for a bit I petted a deer (and got a medal) and then brutally axed it to death and got the plat 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

This trophy glitched for me as well. Definitely 100%-ed everything. It's possible that this glitch occurs when you don't 100% the Undercrown section until last. Can't confirm if that's the problem but Undercrown was the last area I had left when everything was already showing 100% on completed list. Done a bunch of searching on the web and the only solution everyone seems to suggest is "go around killing stuff until it pops". In my case it popped after I killed a single deer in Crown region 🤷‍♂️

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK i do same  "Just thought I’d add for anyone else who hits this bug - you DO NOT need to 100% the Underworld DLC. My trophy didn’t pop but after just mooching around near the starting area for a bit I petted a deer (and got a medal) and then brutally axed it to death and got the plat " like guy up and its pop....