Is this glitched or simply nobody cared ?

23 minutes ago, Thropy_Croissant said:

Title. Interested in this one. I can't find it on the store though. Physical only ?

Rather PH only + it is a part of "PlayStation Talents Series" where significant amount of games have unobtainable trophies - I guess mostly due to the fact that those games are being released by unexperienced devs and contain a lot of bugs, usually never repaired (vide Flipy's TeslaAnyone's Diary or Inglorious).

So I can bet - glitched trophies.

Edit: Having in mind top 3 Players in the LB for this game, all with 61%, who are some well known dedicated trophy hunters - game is 100% messed up.
https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/8544-tu-cara-me-suena-el-videojuego

Almost sure that @Bizzy_Montana_would be so kind and share his thoughts ;)
(unless he will be super angry that I mentioned him :P)

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Rather PH only + it is a part of "PlayStation Talents Series" where significant amount of games have unobtainable trophies - I guess mostly due to the fact that those games are being released by unexperienced devs and contain a lot of bugs, usually never repaired (vide Flipy's TeslaAnyone's Diary or Inglorious).

So I can bet - glitched trophies.

Edit: Having in mind top 3 Players in the LB for this game, all with 61%, who are some well known dedicated trophy hunters - game is 100% messed up.
https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/8544-tu-cara-me-suena-el-videojuego

Almost sure that @Bizzy_Montana_would be so kind and share his thoughts ;)
(unless he will be super angry that I mentioned him :P)

Thanks ! I didn't check the LB but now I'm convinced it's glitched. I already assumed it was glitched but there was a very low amount of players and 8 glitched trophies for doing various things. I was secretly hoping nobody gave that one a fair shot :(. Bizzy will be able to confirm your claims soon hopefully !

• Like 2

I'm definitely not angry about being mentioned :) It's rather the opposite way around as I'm delighted to be asked about my opinion and experience regarding this game. 

Unfortunately I also think that these trophies are glitched. I didn't go into much detail trying to achieve any of them on purpose, but if I recall correctly I definitely played one song as a duo without earning the trophy.

One thing I'd like to point out, though, is that the game is (was, at least) available on the Spanish PSN store. I'm not certain about a physical release. 

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

I'm definitely not angry about being mentioned :) It's rather the opposite way around as I'm delighted to be asked about my opinion and experience regarding this game. 

Unfortunately I also think that these trophies are glitched. I didn't go into much detail trying to achieve any of them on purpose, but if I recall correctly I definitely played one song as a duo without earning the trophy.

One thing I'd like to point out, though, is that the game is (was, at least) available on the Spanish PSN store. I'm not certain about a physical release. 

Thanks a lot Bizzy :]

Yeah, there is definitively a PH release:

https://www.game.es/tu-cara-me-suena-playstation-4-158895

however, as You mentioned, digi shall be available "only" in ES PSS, but seems to be delisted... 

• Like 3