Which are the multiplayer boostable trophies?

I'm pretty sure you need to boost all of the 4 Blackbeard’s Wrath DLC trophies and "All Rounder" (Play on every game mode, and use every ability and ranged weapon once in Multiplayer). There is also "Lab Technician"
(Play and complete a game session of Game Lab in the Multiplayer Public playlist.) I'm not sure but maybe you do need to boost this one as well. For level 55 trophy, you can just spam your way into wolf pack games; you can even get daily multipliers if I remember correctly for greater xp gain.

5 hours ago, kevao97 said:

I'm pretty sure you need to boost all of the 4 Blackbeard’s Wrath DLC trophies and "All Rounder" (Play on every game mode, and use every ability and ranged weapon once in Multiplayer). There is also "Lab Technician"
(Play and complete a game session of Game Lab in the Multiplayer Public playlist.) I'm not sure but maybe you do need to boost this one as well. For level 55 trophy, you can just spam your way into wolf pack games; you can even get daily multipliers if I remember correctly for greater xp gain.

I meant just for the plat, not 100%

So just "All Rounder" needs to be boosted? The others can be done solo

43 minutes ago, WhiterWhite00 said:

Lab Technician can't be done solo as the game mode requires 4 players to start. All Rounder requires you to play in game modes that also require other players (up to 6 needed iirc), as well as use an ability you can't use in the Wolfpack mode (Bodyguard).

The other 3 trophies can be done solo in Wolfpack though.

As for the DLC trophies, 2 can be done solo in Wolfpack mode, while the other 2 can't.

Edited by Stevieboy

5 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

Lab Technician can't be done solo as the game mode requires 4 players to start. All Rounder requires you to play in game modes that also require other players (up to 6 needed iirc), as well as use an ability you can't use in the Wolfpack mode (Bodyguard).

The other 3 trophies can be done solo in Wolfpack though.

As for the DLC trophies, 2 can be done solo in Wolfpack mode, while the other 2 can't.

Thanks, and can I do multiplayer trophies first so I know if I should go to get all the single player trophies or just play the story?

5 minutes ago, WhiterWhite00 said:

Thanks, and can I do multiplayer trophies first so I know if I should go to get all the single player trophies or just play the story?

I would recommend the singleplayer first to get the learn the mechanics. Then jump on wolfpack for the level 55 grind and while playing find some partners to get the other mp trophies.

11 minutes ago, WhiterWhite00 said:

You can do the multiplayer first as I did before playing the single player.

Don't forget about the Sharing Is Caring trophy though, it isnt a multiplayer one but you do need to be connected online to the servers to unlock.

Edited by Martain2

8 hours ago, WhiterWhite00 said:

For "All Rounder" only the bodyguard ability needs to be used on another player, the rest of abilities, ranged weapons and kill bonuses can be used or perfomed on bots on private Wolfpack. 

For "Lab Technician" you need to complete a match of The Lab regardless of outcome, you can just try that with randoms.

As you see, you don't have to boost any trophy from the base game, you'll only need to play against randoms in order to earn a the two trophies mentioned above and to use an ability for "All Rounder", the rest can be done on private Wolfpack playing solo.

The only trophy you will need to boost is "Sacred Land" from the Blackbeard DLC. 

Also since only a enemy controlled by a real person can use lifts, you will have to attempt "Elevator to the Gallows" on public competitive matches, hopefully it's easy to earn it with randoms, just lure a chasing attacker to an elevator where you previously placed a booby-trap. Manhunt and Steal the Artifact are the best modes to attempt that trophy. This use of the ability will count for "All Rounder" as well.

Everything else from the base game or the Blackbeard' Wrath DLC can be done in private Wolfpack matches on your own.

11 hours ago, WhiterWhite00 said:

I've got the 100% in both the PS3 & PS4 versions and I would advise to get as much of the MP trophies done first so they're out of the way, but to break up the level 55 grind with doing the story. I played a couple of matches of solo Wolfpack each day before jumping into the story mode and that made it less tedious.

You can get all but the level 55 trophy and All Rounder done before doing the single player, as you need to get to level 48 to have unlocked all the abilities and weapons for All Rounder, but you can play all the game modes required for it first. You can also do the 2 DLC MP trophies that require other players before starting the SP too, as the other 2 that you can do solo in Wolfpack require stuff you need to be a certain level to unlock.

• 1 month later...

All of the Multiplayer trophies except "Master Of The Caribbean" can be boosted but you can do them without boosting. The Sacred Land trophy is the only one I actually boosted personally, the rest just unlocked via natural play going for level 55.

Here is a list of everything that can't be done in solo wolfpack.

"Sacred Land" and "Elevator To The Gallows" require at least 1 playthrough of a multiplayer mode.

"All-Rounder" requires you to play at least 7 playthroughs, one playthrough on every multiplayer gamemode, it also requires you to need to use the ability "bodyguard" on a human player.

• Like 1