thoughts

The original game was a great, relaxing experience, as well as an air of mystery. Navigate the beautiful waters, explore ruins and encounter humanoid creatures, deep immersion atmosphere. this one looks more colorful.

The trophies are pretty much the same, including art style, and this time with the addition of a platinum.

I hope this is a superior experience to the original. Here's a video with 19 minutes of gameplay

4 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

The original game was a great, relaxing experience, as well as an air of mystery. Navigate the beautiful waters, explore ruins and encounter humanoid creatures, deep immersion atmosphere. this one looks more colorful.

The trophies are pretty much the same, including art style, and this time with the addition of a platinum.

I hope this is a superior experience to the original. Here's a video with 19 minutes of gameplay

The original was an underrated gem, easily one of my favorite PS4 titles to date. I'm definitely looking forward to playing the sequel. In all honesty I thought we'd never see one.

11 minutes ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

The original was an underrated gem, easily one of my favorite PS4 titles to date. I'm definitely looking forward to playing the sequel. In all honesty I thought we'd never see one.

More people should have played this hidden gem. such a surprise this release!

1 minute ago, PortaLuna said:

Wow! I look forward to this, didn't even know there was a sequel. I love the first one, I wish they would have remastered the first for PS5. Is this game also coming to PS5 or just PS4? The website shows the logo for PS5.

So far I'm not sure, but apparently it's a ps4 version. here the trophy list is ticking ps4. I only found sources saying "PC, Playstation and Xbox".

I remember playing the first Submerged a couple of years ago. Nice little adventure with good atmosphere. Gameplay was a bit clunky, but didn't distract too much. I never had a sequel on the radar, but now that we get one, I'll probably play it as well.

Can we take a moment to appreciate how nice the platinum trophy icon looks? 

1Sa27375.png

As for the game itself, it seems to have quite a few collectibles, which I like. Definitely adding this one to my list.

3 hours ago, PortaLuna said:

Wow! I look forward to this, didn't even know there was a sequel. I love the first one, I wish they would have remastered the first for PS5. Is this game also coming to PS5 or just PS4? The website shows the logo for PS5.

According to the game's website, it's coming to PS4 & PS5 

https://www.submergedhiddendepths.com

Edited by StygianWolf4

4 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Can we take a moment to appreciate how nice the platinum trophy icon looks? 

1Sa27375.png

As for the game itself, it seems to have quite a few collectibles, which I like. Definitely adding this one to my list.

According to the game's website, it's coming to PS4 & PS5 

https://www.submergedhiddendepths.com

collectibles are fun to pick up, similar to infamous collectibles, you don't need to follow videos ?

22 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

this sequel was exclusive for Stadia, but now that Stadia is dead, finally the titles are arriving on the other consoles. Can't wait to play this sequel, i loved the first one.

yes the game is from December 3, 2020! I'm also looking forward to playing as soon as the opportunity arises

13 hours ago, PortaLuna said:

Yes, it's also on the PS5 natively - it's just not had the trophy list activated yet. 

Regarding the original game, did you know that it runs at a locked 60fps on the PS5? I didn't until I tried it out the other day.

On 2/13/2022 at 5:48 PM, turniplord said:

Yes, it's also on the PS5 natively - it's just not had the trophy list activated yet. 

Regarding the original game, did you know that it runs at a locked 60fps on the PS5? I didn't until I tried it out the other day.

I had no idea but I will revisit it to see how it looks now, thanks.

4 hours ago, Desmuria said:

Oh my goodness, I loved the original game and I'm so chuffed I get to play the sequel. I'm really excited!

Do we have a release date? I didn't see one (but it's 3am and I'm probably being dumb!)

The release date on Xbox is 3/9/22 for $29.99, safe to say it will be the same for PS4 and PS5. I hope it's cross-buy. 

18 minutes ago, PortaLuna said:

The release date on Xbox is 3/9/22 for $29.99, safe to say it will be the same for PS4 and PS5. I hope it's cross-buy. 

Fingers crossed it's a cross-buy! I'm really looking forward to it! I'm glad this one has a platinum included as well, added bonus!

5 minutes ago, Desmuria said:

Fingers crossed it's a cross-buy! I'm really looking forward to it! I'm glad this one has a platinum included as well, added bonus!

There are 2 stacks for the original Submerged if you like.