Can't get to Friends List on psnprofiles.com anymore

As of about a week ago, I can't get to my friends list on psnprofiles anymore:

(https://psnprofiles.com/ChuckTheKiller/friends)

It just redirects to my page now.

I also noticed a long time ago, the link to the friends page from my profile page disappeared.

What's going on? Please don't ignore this feature because it's the main reason I use this site.

What's going on? Please don't ignore this feature because it's the main reason I use this site.

I think the reasoning for this is because Sony asked the owner of the site to stop pulling everyone's friend information from their profile about a year or two ago (maybe something regarding recently added PSN friends list privacy settings?). So for people who have used this site for a while, the friends list stayed up for them but never got updated due to Sony's request. Because of this, as time went on and on the friends list became more useless due to not being able to update friends. Also, I'm guessing new users couldn't experience the friends feature because of that, so it became broken overall and I guess the list was recently taken down because of that.

• Like 1

The friend section was accessible with a button quite some time ago.

Then the button had been removed because of troubles caused by Sony, the page still existed though.

Sly probably removed it entirely.

Who knows, maybe the "Follow" section is near completion?