Ratchet and clank for PS4

JackBoug

As much as I look forward to a new R&C, I want a new Resistance game even more. They left 3 on a massive dead note. Gonna spoiler just in case:

So basically, Capelli destroyed the New York tower, screwing the hyper dimension tunnel. Then he goes home, becomes a family man, and everyone else slowly starts fighting back over the radio during the credits. I know that the second game had all the fightback feel, but the third game nailed that desolation feel. I would love a game with that uprising effect.

Ratchet and Clank has always been one of those games where I would love heavy customisation, but at the same time I feel that would ruin it.

I think it is unlikely we'll see another Jak game, unfortunately. Naughty Dog seem to be extremely busy and I doubt they'll make another team to tackle a new Jak and Daxter title.

Parker

They actually were originally going to make a Jak and Daxter game for the PS3. They ended up scrapping it and making it into TLOU instead. I would agree with you and say it's unlikely, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.