Ratchet and clank for PS4

JackBoug

I would hope not, they've stretched out that series for waaay too long now

They're still enjoyable though, so who cares how long they've been making them? Into the Nexus (from what I played) is probably my favorite of the series on the PS3 so obviously they still care about the series and they aren't just pushing out garbage. 

Parker

• Like 4

Sony owns the Ratchet & clank series and Insomniac Games so a XBox exclusive is impossible.

Sony may own the rights to Ratchet & Clank but they don't own Insomniac. They made Fuse for the PS3 and 360 but the game wasn't very well received. 

Parker

• Like 1

Ratchet and Clank / Jak and Dexter series is not going to end trust me ! I hope so.... 

I think it is unlikely we'll see another Jak game, unfortunately. Naughty Dog seem to be extremely busy and I doubt they'll make another team to tackle a new Jak and Daxter title.

Parker

They're still enjoyable though, so who cares how long they've been making them? Into the Nexus (from what I played) is probably my favorite of the series on the PS3 so obviously they still care about the series and they aren't just pushing out garbage. 

Parker

Into the Nexus was AWESOME but I wish it was longer. For the 15 I paid for it though I got my money's worth for sure

Now obviously to anyone that knows me I am a huge R&C fan and while I am obviously excited for a new game I am also interested in seeing what Insomniac brings out next. Spyro was a great PS1 game, Ratchet was a great Ps2 game and Resistance was a great PS3 game. So here is to the next great Ps4 series :highfive:

Edited by Dr_Mayus

I think it is unlikely we'll see another Jak game, unfortunately. Naughty Dog seem to be extremely busy and I doubt they'll make another team to tackle a new Jak and Daxter title.

Parker

If anything Sony may use another studio to boot up the franchise like what happened to Sly Cooper. But than again Sly 4 didn't sell to well so anyones guess

• 2 months later...

I'm a huge fan of the series and would love it to come to the PS4. I know they're making the film at the moment but do you reckon they'll make a ps4 game, if so when? 

I ca't wait for the movie as well! They are selling a statue as well. 200$ bucks. Worth it! The bronze is more expensive but doesn't look good.