Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

On 15.12.2016 at 10:46 PM, Tohka said:

0*F (-18*C) is too damn cold! 

I'm jelly!

Here it has 0°C/32°F and I'm sitting on my couch just in my pants.

...At least, now as adult, people don't ask me anymore if I'm freezing (What a dumb question. It would be like if I would ask the people who enjoy summer if they are not grilling and dying a horrible death...) or if I would be from Russia...

32 minutes ago, Goku Black said:

enough of fake friends and of people who don't care :(

Are you Damien?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Neputyunu said:

I'm jelly!

Here it has 0°C/32°F and I'm sitting on my couch just in my pants.

...At least, now as adult, people don't ask me anymore if I'm freezing (What a dumb question. It would be like if I would ask the people who enjoy summer if they are not grilling and dying a horrible death...) or if I would be from Russia...

Are you Damien?

don't be familiar with me, it's lightning-lucan or goku black, whatever. we 're not friends so don't get too personal please

3 minutes ago, Neputyunu said:

I take this as yes...

Why are we no friends anymore?

stop assuming you're friend with everyone just because you talk to them, if you believe so, then you have a lot  to learn about life..

so what's on my mind ? i'm hungry, a good japanese meal would be awesome :)

Edited by Goku Black

28 minutes ago, Goku Black said:

stop assuming you're friend with everyone just because you talk to them, if you believe so, then you have a lot  to learn about life..

I don't have to learn more about life. I already know everything I want, or, don't want to know about people. ...Except, they would start surprising me with showing me something good.

I just see a guy who's dropping people he called friend somewhen and now he's crying about that he has no friends.

Like it would be my, or anyone elses, fault.

But, okay. Fine, then don't be my friend (I used the wrong word before. I would prefer buddy. Like, seriously. I don't belive in internet-friends. Even though some people keep telling me they are my friends.). I actually don't care anymore that much about others. :)

People are coming and going, I lost the overview of people anyway.

There are some people who stayed with me since the beginning though... That are people I trust and really like to have their company.

And then there are some people who started new accounts and never wrote me again. Like you...

*cries a river for BFR* After three years I would have had seen her as "premium-buddy", or something like that.

But yeah... Her loss is sad though, but, it's not like I can force her to talk with me as her RS3 account.

And, seriously. Some months ago,  or, more like over half of a year, I was worrying about you, Damien. And was thinking about if you're okay and stuff. (Ask Wulfpack or Iris eg).

All in all... Lot of time has passed since I was "last time" on PSNP...

Lets put it like this: I'm not that cheerish anymore. I don't believe in humanity anymore. I don't give that many fucks about everything anymore.

But, Damien, you just proofed it's a complete waste of time and feelings to worry about others. They don't appreciate it anyway. :D 

...Still missing Sam, though. I was looking up to her. <3 

Edited by Neputyunu
  • Like 1