Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

3 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Dry eyes are doing my fu**ing head in! Why are eye drops so damn expensive! 

Hey!

• Haha 1

My EX showed up at my house while I was gone without me knowing, she threw everything in my cupboards on the ground, clogged my toilet with clothes, took my curtains and took my dogs food…. I’m happy my neighbor has cameras that covers my side door where I can clearly see her face, you’d think after 6 months she’d be over it but seems she just can’t let go especially after I was very clear months ago that her and I will never get back together….

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Dantes_994 said:

I've always been happier single than in a relationship 

It’s been peaceful for me till now, I have I feeling she did this out of spite since I’ve been low key linking with someone the last 2 months, I’d like to see her face when the cops show up at her door tho 😂

You're the devil in me,

I brought in from the cold

You said your body was young,

but your mind was very old

To whoever decided it was a good idea to lock certain items in Steam's points shop behind needing to own and play a game for at least two hours: perish.

Edit: I forgot I could buy stuff from the community market... fuck. e_e

- - -

Spoiler

It's getting so damn frustrating and tiring having you randomly pop up in my head every day (and often multiple times a day, at that) and causing me to immediately get hit by a train of depression as a result no matter how good of a mood I was in prior. It's even more obnoxious how every. single. time. I think I've finally gotten it all out of my system, it's not long after that I have another lengthy period of really bad on and off depression. I just want to move on already and try to pick up the pieces, but every time I think I'm ready to do so you're there as if to further reinforce how I fell as though I'll never be good enough for anyone. I just wish I could forgot about you entirely. Or, better yet, that I had just never met you or had anything to do with that place and those people to begin with (nothing against them, however, as I realize now how I was in the wrong with all of what happened there). Maybe I'd be happy, then. At the very least I wouldn't have to deal with this, to have to feel so betrayed and worthless, to feel like I never met anything to you as a friend or as a partner. I doubt you even feel a thing, can you even feel guilt or actual love? Or is judging others and being a massive hypocrite all you can do? You're no different than those we've both ridiculed (including your own father) for their poor behavior and actions. Does that not even bother you in the slightest? Does lying to me and then throwing me into the trash really not make you feel even just the tiniest bit gross? Have you even told her what you did to me? At this point I'm just conflicted on whether or not I hate you. I certainly want nothing to do with you anymore, but I doubt that matters much to you anyway. I'll never forget what you said to me about what were to happen if I ended up dying, or how you treated me and put me through so much mental gymnastics and abuse during the final days of whatever the hell it was that we were a part of at that point. I just wish I hadn't made so many plans for my future with you, and that I had seen the signs of what you were doing/going to do to me sooner. You even pulled all the cliché BS, like "I'm not like those other guys", "it's not you, it's me", and "I still want to be friends". Disgusting. I hate myself for giving you so much, for ever thinking there was hope for us, and for not being able to decide if I still love you or want you to burn. Just leave my head, fuck off, and never come back. You certainly never wanted to discuss any of this before you made a decision, and didn't so much as let me speak my mind before you burned the bridge like the cowardly snake you are, so you shouldn't get the luxury of living in my head rent free either.

FUCK OFF!

Edited by Zephrese