Possible PS5 Version With Upcoming DLC?

BenHarveyMusic

It's not confirmed yet, however it got me thinking of a few things that may happen.

1. Do you think there will be a PS5 update to the game when the Delicious Last Course releases later this year?
2. If so, do you think the trophies will autopop if you've previously platinumed and played the game? 
3. If they don't autopop and you've previously platinumed the game, will you do it all again?

Interested in peoples thoughts. 

I loved every inch of this game, however going for the platinum again scares me. I can see myself giving it a go though, I'm just afraid of Expert Mode Wally Warbles... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 24/02/2022 at 10:30 AM, BenHarveyMusic said:

I'm just afraid of Expert Mode Wally Warbles... 

Is that the hardest part about expert mode? I have only beaten a small amount of levels on expert mode so far.

Edited by BrettyBoy

9 hours ago, BrettyBoy said:

Is that the hardest part about expert mode? I have only beaten a small amount of levels on expert mode so far.

I'd say expert mode isn't that bad, I actually enjoyed it more as I didn't need to get A ratings again as I did that on my first run through of the game so it was only a matter of beating the bosses in anyway I could. 

However...

There is a space reserved in hell for expert mode Wally Warbles. 

The hardest part of Wally Warbles (for me) is the first section with the eggs. If you can make it past that quite comfortably, you'll be fine!