Does this come with PS5 upgrade?

DanielTheManieI

• 2 weeks later...

Just be careful about buying the PS4 disc and expecting a PS5 upgrade option. I saw a video of someone having the physical PS4 version in the US and it clearly stated there's a PS5 upgrade option on the box.

However, it's a different story here in Europe. I bought the physical PS4 version, but it doesn't say anything about a PS5 upgrade on the box and there is in fact no PS5 upgrade option. Luckily I could return the game.

• 8 months later...
On 3/15/2022 at 1:39 PM, MarcusPunisher said:

I would like to know other people's experience, because I got the PS4 disc version and it didn't not include a free PS5 upgrade, even though it should. Playstation Support could only direct me to the publisher. 

I'm sure this is probably going to be a late response, but I've noticed a few things since I got the PS5 version.

As PlatinumTrophy mentioned above, he was able to get the PS4 version free with the PS5 version. That does not seem to be the case any longer.

Second, there are two PS4 versions I've seen for sale. One that is slightly cheaper at $29.99 that contains just the PS4 game and another at $39.99 that has the free upgrade statement on the box. Seems weird, but it is what it is.