Crashing

Titanomachy_75

Anybody's game crashing when it auto loads and auto saves I get the Code CE - 107101-0  all the time andybody know what it means? I looked it up I only seen somebody say its not a crash and thast all they said? 

Now the game is crashing g every 1 min or less no joke I cant get anywhere what gives???

Edited by Titanomachy_75

I started the game today and I have the same problems like you. It freezes pretty much every few minutes... 
If i restart the game and just walk through the house it freezes again.

In this state the game is unplayable!!!

Edited by Platinmarc

Played it five times - 3 on PS5 and twice on PS4 (for review and grabbing trophies) - the PS4 version crashed twice on me but the PS5 version was perfect (bar the lighting and visual bugs which were there pre-launch, with some still remaining).

I'm in the UK - maybe it's the regions you're in (as may be a different patch) or it may be related to a language choice if you're not English? You're best reaching out to Wired on Twitter (@WiredP) and letting them know

On PS5, the game froze on me over 2 dozen times, on the chapter “The Burial” alone, I had to restart the application for the game 21 times. Took me over 2 hours to beat that chapter due to the constant stuttering and hard freezing. That’s the only chapter where the game was unbearably unstable for me. Later on game did freeze on me still, but it wasn’t as bad as that one chapter session. Did manage to beat the game, but the freezing definitely affected my game experience by a whole lot. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ruhkillmeez said:

On PS5, the game froze on me over 2 dozen times, on the chapter “The Burial” alone, I had to restart the application for the game 21 times. Took me over 2 hours to beat that chapter due to the constant stuttering and hard freezing. That’s the only chapter where the game was unbearably unstable for me. Later on game did freeze on me still, but it wasn’t as bad as that one chapter session. Did manage to beat the game, but the freezing definitely affected my game experience by a whole lot. 

Yup mine was the same chapter lol It was happen every min or less lol

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I played it yesterday and OMG the chapter where you have to find the bunker, I got dropped 10 times from the map because of the weapon boxes in the bunker + after the letter from T. it froze after every door I wanted to go through. I had to auto-save after every little thing I did to complete the game. And guess who gets to play it again from Chapter 8 because of the Fool Trophy...... :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Yesterday first time played it, it crashed once in chapter 6, then froze/crashed twice in chapter 8, must have got a corrupted save cuz when I next opened the game there was nothing there all saves gone.

Next day deleted everything reinstalled and started a new game. This time it crashed once in chapter 6, then froze/crashed 3 times in chapter 8, fortunately it let me continue playing the game from where I was and didnt crash again.

Just gotta hope to get lucky i guess. On the plus side all trophies unlocked perfectly. A recent patch was 27th/10/2023 so they are still working on it.

Side note: incredible game. 

Shame about crash issues, but the game itself is an absolute triumph 👌

Edited by esstee11
Edited update after getting plat

• 4 weeks later...

Just got the plat on the PS5 version of this. It crashed/froze 3 times for me, all in different chapters. I noticed I was sprinting each time it happened. Not sure it's related but I simply walked past the spot it crashed each time and was able to proceed as normal. Cost me a total of 3 minutes as the auto saves are pretty frequent. 

Enjoyed this game. Very different than anything I've played before. Great story. Recommended if you are into physiological horror stuff. 

• 1 month later...

I'm playing the PS5 version and it still crashes. Once I've completed a chapter and upload it to the cloud before the bloody game saves get wiped. Played it after a year and it still crashes.

They still haven't fixed this. Absolutely need a lot of patience.

• 2 months later...
On 12/3/2023 at 11:11 PM, esstee11 said:

Yesterday first time played it, it crashed once in chapter 6, then froze/crashed twice in chapter 8, must have got a corrupted save cuz when I next opened the game there was nothing there all saves gone.

Next day deleted everything reinstalled and started a new game. This time it crashed once in chapter 6, then froze/crashed 3 times in chapter 8, fortunately it let me continue playing the game from where I was and didnt crash again.

Just gotta hope to get lucky i guess. On the plus side all trophies unlocked perfectly. A recent patch was 27th/10/2023 so they are still working on it.

Side note: incredible game. 

Shame about crash issues, but the game itself is an absolute triumph 👌

i still have this game sealed on my shelf. Such a bummer they never fixed this properly 😞 i haven`t lost hope for a future update but i really think chances are pretty low here. 

9 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

i still have this game sealed on my shelf. Such a bummer they never fixed this properly 😞 i haven`t lost hope for a future update but i really think chances are pretty low here. 

True but, it's one of the rare instances where I'd say, maybe still give it a play. (Instead of condemning a game cuza bugs). Cuz it is pretty unique and awesome. I'd put up with the bugs in this one rather than not play it at all! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, esstee11 said:

True but, it's one of the rare instances where I'd say, maybe still give it a play. (Instead of condemning a game cuza bugs). Cuz it is pretty unique and awesome. I'd put up with the bugs in this one rather than not play it at all! 

yeah, i definitely gonna give it a go later the year. The only thing that bothers me are the corrupt saves as it is super annoying the start over again but maybe i am doing it in one session 🙂