[Obtainable 3/30/22] Shareware trophy - Bugged SnapMaps

IrishNelly

7 hours ago, sepulveda24 said:

Great! I got the trophy in offline mode. It only remains to wait for them to fix the other trophy

Btw what did you do exactly to earn the 5 published snap map trophy? 
I played 5 but no good, I got the award for 5 snap maps? Are they not the same?

It looks like Bethesda has finally fixed their Snapmap servers. Everyone who hasn't gotten the "Shareware" trophy should do so ASAP because this isn't the first time that this problem has occurred and it probably won't be the last.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Omega-MkIII said:

It actually works. You will start SnapMap disconnected from the Internet and play any maps avaliable in Featured (I think this is the place). Play 5 of them and before finishing the last one make sure you are reconnected. This way you will get the trophy.

If it doesn't work, play one more map using this strategy and it should unlock. Worked for me this way.

Thank you. I just earned it.

I screwed up and instead of turning off my router I sign out of PSN and forgot to sign in before leaving the fifth map. I tried replaying one snap map I previously played but the trophy didn't pop. So I unplugged my router, started a different snap map (my sixth) and plugged my router back upon starting the map. After making sure I had wi-fi again (on my mobile) I completed the map by pressing the exit console and got the trophy I suppose it will work if you just leave the map from Options.

Just to add up they have to be different maps. In case you didn't get the trophy start a brand new map you haven't played before, unplug your router and plug it right before completing the last map. 

• Like 1

I am still having issues. I have now played 10 Snapmaps and still no trophy? I did 5 online, and then 5 offline and nothing...

The issue I have now is that if I try the "start one offline then go online" trick there are not any maps I haven't played. What is wrong with this game?!

Edited by happyman778

1 hour ago, happyman778 said:

I am still having issues. I have now played 10 Snapmaps and still no trophy? I did 5 online, and then 5 offline and nothing...

Are you getting a mission finish screen? If not it won't unlock, it popped after 5 for me with 5 finish screens.

1 hour ago, happyman778 said:

The issue I have now is that if I try the "start one offline then go online" trick there are not any maps I haven't played. What is wrong with this game?!

Enter the Snap Maps section. Once you are in turn off your wi-fi. Look for a map in featured that says "try crazy tunes with your friends" and start it. When the map is loaded turn your wi-fi back on. Wait until your PS4 is online again and press the console to exit the map. Hopefully you will get the trophy fater that.

12 hours ago, happyman778 said:

Try to delete the save because an acquaintance of mine had the same problem but with the trophy of completing the tutorials.

The trophy only came when he deleted the save.

21 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

Enter the Snap Maps section. Once you are in turn off your wi-fi. Look for a map in featured that says "try crazy tunes with your friends" and start it. When the map is loaded turn your wi-fi back on. Wait until your PS4 is online again and press the console to exit the map. Hopefully you will get the trophy fater that.

10 hours ago, Coolerninja said:

Try to delete the save because an acquaintance of mine had the same problem but with the trophy of completing the tutorials.

The trophy only came when he deleted the save.

21 hours ago, willmill97 said:

Are you getting a mission finish screen? If not it won't unlock, it popped after 5 for me with 5 finish screens.

I managed to get it. All I did was restart the game and play another one. I was wondering if I needed 5 victories, as I has played so many maps but got a defeat on some of them. 

But it doesn't matter now, trophies unlocked so back to Elden Ring I go. 

• Like 1