Weapons, Talismans and magic needed for trophies

DB_GAMING29

Here is a list of everything needed for trophies 

1 or two tied to quests being finished and some require certain bosses being defeated but all in all nothing majorly missable!

No boss weapons required either 

Weapons

Grafted Blade Greatsword
Sword of Night and Flame
Ruins Greatsword
Marias Executioner's Sword

Dark Moon Greatsword ( quest related )
Bolt of Gransax ( recommended to get when you can as could be unobtainable later on, to be confirmed)
Eclipse Shotel
Devourer's Scepter
Golden Order Greatsword

Sorceries and incantations

Flame of the Fell God
Greyoll's Roar
Elden Stars
Founding Rain of Stars
Ranni's Dark Moon 1 ( quest related)
Comet Azure
stars of Ruin ( need to finish ranny quest and find 3 beasts to open a tower )

Talismans

Dragoncrest Greatshield Talisman
Godfrey Icon
Radagon's Soreseal
Marika's Soreseal
Moon of Nokstella
Old Lord's Talisman
rhadagon Icon
erdtree's Favor +2

Edited by DB_GAMING29
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

Ah I thought it was all tied to bosses and so on. but yeah. I take it once someone gets it they can dup it for anyone and so on as long as they don't upgrade it.

Yeah I thought it would have been too! But with the amount of weapons in this game I'm kinda happy there is only a few required haha

The main quest that effects these is the ranny one, which is required for an ending anyway 

6 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

What about selling weapons? Is there any word on if they need to be held at one time, or if collecting them initially and then selling is fine? 

Not sure about that one as I never sell weapons, just to be safe I'd keep them and not sell any! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eruyom said:

all of them are from boses memories? so you need 2 playtroughts right?

Non are from bosses so they aren't required! 

3 minutes ago, Eruyom said:

all of them are from boses memories? so you need 2 playtroughts right?

In reference to me saying certain bosses need to be defeated I mean to either unlock an area or item after it or to continue a side quest :)

Thank you for this!! I'm trying to go through blind anyway (for the most part ?) and appreciate having this list to keep my eye on. I mean wouldn't be the worst thing ever to need a NG+ playthrough or whatever... But still! Very much appreciated OP ?

5 hours ago, DB_GAMING29 said:

Yeah I thought it would have been too! But with the amount of weapons in this game I'm kinda happy there is only a few required haha

The main quest that effects these is the ranny one, which is required for an ending anyway 

ah one thing needs to be tested now then that being if someone gives someone else the items can they get the trophies. so basically say I had all the talismans and weapons and wanted to give it to a friend to pop trophies early or if I wanted to dup the gear to them will it work to give them the trophies. Same goes for ashes of war as you could put the legendary ashes onto items and drop them and go from there so will that work as well.

Sorry if am kind of shooting my thoughts out fast but yeah if this all works then who ever is willing to give them items away and so on to help others to earn trophies fast and so on

20 hours ago, Morphiar said:

Ranni's dark moon spell is bugged. Only 1 of the 3 turtles have spawned in for me. Tried everything to fix it... no luck. Seems to be a common problem. Platinum breaker too.

Try investigating the imp statue nearby, also its at nighttime They spawn .

Heard it kinda needs to be ' re activated ' if you teleport away after first going there 

52 minutes ago, DB_GAMING29 said:

Try investigating the imp statue nearby, also its at nighttime They spawn .

Heard it kinda needs to be ' re activated ' if you teleport away after first going there 

To fix it I had to spam the cluebox thing and the door seal about 5 times each, then the second one spawned in. 

From that the seal opened - I didn't even need to touch the third one.