Why does this game feel broken buggy unpolished?

Why is it that lego avengers has so many bugs or the lego marvel games feel buggy and least enjoyable?…. Ive had multiple issues with the story trophies not popping up, losing studs CONSTANTLY in story mode having enemies auto spawn in never stopping in every level, losing your hearts immediately from bosses, lazers…. Falling off a vehicle, even with the base 6 avengers… in every every lego film franchise game…..indy batman harry potter etc. you wouldnt die so much and the game would give you arrows on how to get ur studs back even turning on stud magnet just collects the studs… but you die so fast instantly !!! so WHY Does this game feel broken when they removed regenerative hearts and invincibility instead of designing a game where your characters dont die instantly from falling off a lvl or dodging fire or buggy gameplay when enemies dont insta spawn… and hit you

wHY?????? It feels like the devs forgot how to make a lego game

Edited by Italianlaaaad2

3 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Well... it's a multi-yearly franchise that besides LEGO Skywalker SAGA is pumped out constantly and therefore bugs, polish & and whatnot are at the bottom of their pritorities.

I played LEGO Marvel Super Heroes and it was also frustratingly buggy. Nothing you can do.

I mean at least lmsh1… had less issues but EVEN leGo JURASSIC park was more forgiving... the fact that they dont give you invincibility and that ur trophies dont pop is a very poor design choice its like they just left it as a beta test

Edited by Italianlaaaad2

6 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

What do you mean by invincibility? Like the red/gold brick "cheats"?

If…. Youve played any other lego game ALMOST ALL OF THEM HAVE red brick invincibility lego marvel games dont hence the CONSTANTly DYINg…. Issue?

Edited by Italianlaaaad2

13 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Because it's a Lego game, so that's why.

These games have been messes forever. 

They're too long and boring and getting 100% takes forever. 

I can't begin to imagine the new Star Wars Saga. All I know is I'm not going near it ever.

Those points are true. However, the extended dev time of Skywalker SAGA is what makes me hope it'll be the most polished and enjoyable LEGO game ever.

Their last game was LEGO Movie 2 which was 3 years ago. A 3 year dev time seems like a great amount of time compared to the usual 6 months.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Those points are true. However, the extended dev time of Skywalker SAGA is what makes me hope it'll be the most polished and enjoyable LEGO game ever.

Their last game was LEGO Movie 2 which was 3 years ago. A 3 year dev time seems like a great amount of time compared to the usual 6 months.

Hopefully for the fans sake, you're right. All I know is I don't want to commit the time to the game. I only take em if they're super duper cheap or free.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Because it's a Lego game, so that's why.

These games have been messes forever. 

They're too long and boring and getting 100% takes forever. 

I can't begin to imagine the new Star Wars Saga. All I know is I'm not going near it ever.

No just the marvel ones.

24 minutes ago, mega-tallica said:

You can't 'die' in a Lego game, even if you lose all hearts you immediately respawn with full health. It's a kids game, it's designed so you can't fail even if you do. 

There's no reason you'd have to rely on the cheats like invincibility and regenerative hearts in a Lego game, those are just there to make it go slightly faster when you're going for 100%. You shouldn't be 'constantly dying' anyway and the penalty of losing studs when you 'die' is a joke as once you get all the stud multipliers, you'll get way more studs than you'll ever need in the game regardless. 

You realize you do die with the hazards…. Lazers insta kill your 4 hearts making you drop all your studs  a pack of enemies  kill you or player 2 … its bad game design lego indy 1 fixed this by having the german troopers not rush at you in this all of ultron robots kill you its broken

Its almost like they said ye fk it… we didnt add a patch

18 minutes ago, Italianlaaaad2 said:

You realize you do die with the hazards…. Lazers insta kill your 4 hearts making you drop all your studs  a pack of enemies  kill you or player 2 … its bad game design lego indy 1 fixed this by having the german troopers not rush at you in this all of ultron robots kill you its broken

Its almost like they said ye fk it… we didnt add a patch

Yes, and you immediately respawn with little consequence as again, losing studs means nothing once you get the stud multipliers so dying in the Lego games is basically nothing more than a minor annoyance if anything. The games are still stupid easy even with insta-kill enemies and hazards. It makes the game slightly more annoying to play maybe but it's definitely not 'broken' just because it's not as much of a cakewalk as some of the other games were. It still is a cakewalk though at the end of the day. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Italianlaaaad2 said:

Watever if the trophy didnt pop and having the player replay the story 4 times even after you replayed it plus dying is bad game design…needed a patch

If dying in a video game is bad design then with that logic I guess 95% of the games ever made have bad game design then. 

Like what is your expectation exactly? To not ever 'die' at all in a video game? That doesn't make any sense. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mega-tallica said:

If dying in a video game is bad design then with that logic I guess 95% of the games ever made have bad game design then. 

Like what is your expectation exactly? To not ever 'die' at all in a video game? That doesn't make any sense. 

you’re giving me a headache scroll up…

5 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

This was by far the worst programmed Lego game there is, other lego games have minor issues, this is just a broken mess.  Constant crashes, glitches, freezing etc

I KNO THATS WHAT IM SAYING ITS BROKEN TROPHYS DIDNT POP AND IT FEELS LIKE A BETA TEST

3 hours ago, mega-tallica said:

My fault for continuing to engage in this conversation to begin with. I should've known better, carry on. 

<_< I cant tell if ur sarcastic… but sry i just found this game annoying like why does each character die from dodging excessively ??

Has anyone tested to see if at launch in 2015 if its been as buggy as b4?

https://pasteboard.co/fwvo8xELGtHO.jpg see.. ALL OF THE STUDS DROP?

Im so confused??!

Edited by Italianlaaaad2

4 minutes ago, StanPortrBridges said:

bro no one cares that you're struggling in a kids game

Pretty sure …. A lot of ppl have that trophy bug .. yikes

Also the next time someone needs help…. You all should direct messge me instead of leaving me confused…. Or so lost to the original topic and derailing this forum

Edited by Italianlaaaad2