Stat glitch locked me out of the platinum

I autopopped 60% of PS4 trophies on the PS5 and started to go for the platinum in the post game. I’ve done way more than 20 deliveries in the condition, delivery and quantity categories for the Birth and Growth of a legend trophies yet I am stuck at 30/40 and 53/80 on the PS5 stat counter.

Worse, I cannot find any deliveries that grade you on ‘miscellaneous’ whatever that means in the context of the game, and it is sitting at 0 on the in game stats. 

I’ve pumped 80 odd hours into DS and to have to put yet another game down due to glitching would be a shame. Should I rebuild databases and reset PS5 to factory setting or do anything radical? I don’t want to start on a new save file, that would be an instant no for me. 

Are you sure you are playing on Hard?

For miscellaneous orders, you can find a few at these preppers :

Waystation West of Capital Knot City, Ludens Fan, Musician, Port Knot (East region these 4)

Craftsman, Collector, Weather Station, Timefall Farm, Waystation North of Mountain Knot City, Distribution Center North of Mountain Knot City, Mountaineer, Photographer,Novelist and First Prepper

I did 20 and i haven't reached Heartman's place yet

They have the symbol with the five dots

Spoiler

tvijxpdktaz31.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

Edited by sephiroth4424
  • Like 1

I believe you need a different delivery type.  Try a delivery-focused order or a misc-focused (typically combat based) orders.

Usually you will finish the condition and quantity focused ones much quicker as there are more of them.

Look for these logos

• Condition-focused c56be9.jpg
  • Delivery-time-focused f98e35.jpg 
  • Miscellaneous-focused fb451f.jpg
  • Quantity-focused fce747.jpg
Edited by pro_cow_tipper
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Are you sure you are playing on Hard?

For miscellaneous orders, you can find a few at these preppers :

Waystation West of Capital Knot City, Ludens Fan, Musician, Port Knot (East region these 4)

Craftsman, Collector, Weather Station, Timefall Farm, Waystation North of Mountain Knot City, Distribution Center North of Mountain Knot City, Mountaineer, Photographer,Novelist and First Prepper

I did 20 and i haven't reached Heartman's place yet

They have the symbol with the five dots

Reveal hidden contents

tvijxpdktaz31.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

11 hours ago, pro_cow_tipper said:

I believe you need a different delivery type.  Try a delivery-focused order or a misc-focused (typically combat based) orders.

Usually you will finish the condition and quantity focused ones much quicker as there are more of them.

Look for these logos

• Condition-focused c56be9.jpg
  • Delivery-time-focused f98e35.jpg 
  • Miscellaneous-focused fb451f.jpg
  • Quantity-focused fce747.jpg

Thanks both. But I’m having real difficulties because a lot of those retrieval missions for the misc category are in MULE zones and I’m taking damage and getting A ratings not S LOL ratings and the guides don’t go into detail on how to get around this. That’s why I don’t like trophy guides because they’re always either vague or wrong on what they say. 

1 hour ago, MiloFPS said:

Thanks both. But I’m having real difficulties because a lot of those retrieval missions for the misc category are in MULE zones and I’m taking damage and getting A ratings not S LOL ratings and the guides don’t go into detail on how to get around this. That’s why I don’t like trophy guides because they’re always either vague or wrong on what they say. 

I'm pretty sure for the MULE zones you can go in on easy and wipe everyone out then change to hard and start the delivery and the enemies should still be downed. 

• Like 4

• 7 months later...
On 10/10/2022 at 4:56 PM, kmosesltd said:

Am I understanding this correctly? You have to have the game on hard to have the premium deliveries count for the trophy? 

The game has to be on Hard before you start a premium delivery and must remain on Hard until you complete the delivery to be eligible for Legend of Legends rank. This is an "S" rank so speed and cargo durability are important. You want to see gold on your results page, not blue.

The Director's Cut added Very Hard, which allows you to rank Legend of Legend of Legends on a premium delivery. As the DC trophies state, either LoL or LoLoL will count, but they can't be split between. So if you have 10 LoLoL and 15 LoL then you only have 15 towards the trophy. Best to pick one and stick with it. If I'm remembering correctly when you get LoLoL it also adds that to the LoL counter, so two birds with one stone.

Make sure you are paying attention to the type of delivery as you need 20 unique deliveries in each of the four types to get both trophies. Doing the same premium delivery will not count for the trophy.

You are free to change the difficulty at any time when not on deliveries, but changing the difficulty during a delivery disqualifies you from earning LoLoL or LoL.

Edited by MatCauthon_42
typo and clarification.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MatCauthon_42 said:

The game has to be on Hard before you start a premium delivery and must remain on Hard until you complete the delivery to be eligible for Legend of Legends rank. This is an "S" rank so speed and cargo durability are important. You want to see gold on your results page, not blue.

The Director's Cut added Very Hard, which allows you to rank Legend of Legend of Legends on a premium delivery. As the DC trophies state, either LoL or LoLoL will count, but they can't be split between. So if you have 10 LoLoL and 15 LoL then you only have 15 towards the trophy. Best to pick one and stick with it. If I'm remembering correctly when you get LoLoL it also adds that to the LoL counter, so two birds with one stone.

Make sure you are paying attention to the type of delivery as you need 20 unique deliveries in each of the four types to get both trophies. Doing the same premium delivery will not count for the trophy.

You are free to change the difficulty at any time when not on deliveries, but changing the difficulty during a delivery disqualifies you from earning LoLoL or LoL.

This is good information, I realized after I made the comment above that the guide does stat you need be on hard difficulty. I've been trying to do as many as possible because I'd rather not waste more time on this trophy than is necessary because my PS4 export file only exported upto Chapter 8 for some reason. 

I have noticed that even though I am playing the game on hard, the LoL counter is staying at 11... even after doing premium deliveries and getting the LoL rank. I don't know if I am still doing something wrong or not. I go in to the deliveries (not the ones for Sam obviously) and I change them to premium, complete the requirements, get the LoL and still the counter stays at 11 and I've verified multiple times that I'm on Hard. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3.3.2022 at 11:06 PM, MiloFPS said:

I autopopped 60% of PS4 trophies on the PS5 and started to go for the platinum in the post game. I’ve done way more than 20 deliveries in the condition, delivery and quantity categories for the Birth and Growth of a legend trophies yet I am stuck at 30/40 and 53/80 on the PS5 stat counter.

Worse, I cannot find any deliveries that grade you on ‘miscellaneous’ whatever that means in the context of the game, and it is sitting at 0 on the in game stats. 

I’ve pumped 80 odd hours into DS and to have to put yet another game down due to glitching would be a shame. Should I rebuild databases and reset PS5 to factory setting or do anything radical? I don’t want to start on a new save file, that would be an instant no for me. 

Experiencing a similar glitch on Playstation 4

On 13.10.2022 at 1:06 PM, MatCauthon_42 said:

You're doing different ones and the counter isn't moving up? Orders you complete still come back up in the rotation, but it only moves the counter the first time you complete it. There are over 500 unique premium orders in the game, so you shouldn't be having issues going above 11.

Ah, that might be the issue I've been having, thank you so much