Soulsborne: The God Run

LegendExeter

Yep I have heard of Happy Hob doing all games back to back, no damage.

That dude is mental, mad respects to him xD I would never ever attempt that kind of run, SL1/BL4 runs are enough for me.

Another fun run was Otzdarva going for a no damage all bosses in DS2. That was also very fun to watch, since DS2 DLCs have the most bullshit areas in all Fromsoft games.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Yep I have heard of Happy Hob doing all games back to back, no damage.

That dude is mental, mad respects to him xD I would never ever attempt that kind of run, SL1/BL4 runs are enough for me.

Another fun run was Otzdarva going for a no damage all bosses in DS2. That was also very fun to watch, since DS2 DLCs have the most bullshit areas in all Fromsoft games.

Yeah I got the vibe from watching all that video and history that it sounded like Dark Souls 2 is the real nightmare of them all, or the hardest one.  I can't say as Ive never played.

28 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

Yeah I got the vibe from watching all that video and history that it sounded like Dark Souls 2 is the real nightmare of them all, or the hardest one.  I can't say as Ive never played.

You should do yourself a real favour and play them, despite the inherent difficulties. 

• Like 1