Where i can find my digital Soundtrack copy to download

shai_sr12345

I was getting today the 25th special edition ps5 disc which includes a ps4 digital game version, psn avatars some cars & digital Soundtrack to download.

The problem is that i cant find it on my ps4 not in the ps store or in my add-ons.

How can i find it to download or its only on the ps5 version or only available to ps5 owners to download (if it is only ps5 version it will be very odd to do such a Thing)

I ask here because didn't find any information to where it's located to download.

This is a great question as I forgot about this until you posted.

I checked the whole GT7 soundtrack and see a lot from Daiki Kasho, but none of his 2 or 3 great ones from GT3 like 'Strike Breaker.'

I'll check around to see where our music is.

5 hours ago, shai_sr12345 said:

I was getting today the 25th special edition ps5 disc which includes a ps4 digital game version, psn avatars some cars & digital Soundtrack to download.

The problem is that i cant find it on my ps4 not in the ps store or in my add-ons.

How can i find it to download or its only on the ps5 version or only available to ps5 owners to download (if it is only ps5 version it will be very odd to do such a Thing)

I ask here because didn't find any information to where it's located to download.

If I recall correctly, you should see any digital soundtracks you own in the library section under purchased section. 

1 hour ago, da-Noob123 said:

If I recall correctly, you should see any digital soundtracks you own in the library section under purchased section. 

That's the answer. I went to download my PS4 version and found it under 'Game Library'

Click GT7

'Select Version' under the ••• (May not be an option if you don't have both versions)

Then 'Select version' again.

You should see in my case the 5 & 4 version, then to the right 'Find Your Line' Official Music From Gran Turismo in bright yellow.

For the game soundtrack, It's under the Find Your Line (Official Music from Gran Turismo 7) app, which is separate from the Gran Turismo app.

Once launched, click on Settings and there will be an option to download the tracks to a USB drive. That's how I downloaded the tracks on my PS4 Pro.

Edited by gunman47
  • Like 1