Are the servers still up?

grukev

On 8/29/2023 at 9:02 PM, GravityQueeen said:

So is it still possible to get the online trophies as long as you're in a private lobby with a friend? Does the same apply to Bad Blood DLC online trophies?

the base game online stuff doesn't allow private matches besides free roam (no trophy for it) and the racing but trophy description says public races. Bad Blood works in private lobbies tho

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/15/2023 at 11:02 PM, LApingpongkid said:

As of 12/15/2023 (15th of December 2023), the servers are up and running. I got the "Traced" trophy (Get tailed 5 times) on this day and I have already gotten all the online trophies. Best of luck to anyone else going for the platinum!

Did you get a boost for it?

I had to use a different internet connection to connect to the servers, but it was very hard to find any players 😕

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, CecieAngel said:

Is it even possible to boost the traced trophy? I would like to get into this game again someday but wanted to get the online trophies out of my way soon.

Yes. I did it about a month ago for a friend and a couple other people from here when I posted a session. There is an option in game to do Trace missions with friends only. 

The online seems very active despite being such an old game. Getting the online trophies asap is a good idea in case the servers play up or get shut down. 

• Like 4