[VIDEO] 1 500 000 credits per hour

OverHypedG

Some further observations;

After setting my car up with

Front: Sports Hard

Rear: Racing Soft

Body Height: 70/70

Anti-Roll: 10/10

I also was getting times sub 3:53, even as low as 3:47, however. I noticed that after the rolling start + countdown my car would now drift out wide to the left for the first 3-ish secs and then turn in to the wall(right), or not at all until the first left hand bank.

This had a few different outcomes;

1. Car turns in after 3 secs and shunts Black Ford Focus (backmarker) in the rear, consequently the first lap time is increased but script unaffected.

2. Car turns in after 3 secs and hits rear quarter panel of the Black Ford Focus (backmarker) and spins out or drifts wide, messing up the first left hand bank. Script fails.

3. Car does not turn in or does so far too late to make the left hand bank. Car spins out and messes up the script. 

In both cases where behaviour of car causes the script to fail the race time was around 4:29 iirc. I have reverted back to Sport Hard for both front and rear and this seems to have cause the failure to cease though, hitting traffic still occurs occassionally. I also restored engine and rigidity as well as fresh oil for good measure as my Tomahawk is now gaining serious mileage. :D

So the script works for me on the PS4 (Slim) during the race, but it doesn't loop properly. Instead of giving up the championship it is continuing with the second race and there the script doesn't work obviously. Which lines do I have to adjust to make it work?

So not sure this is worth investigating but you can close the game and change your system's time zone around and new collect daily rewards. I got it to work a couple of times but not sure exactly how it works. Plus the tickets are always 5k Cr anyways and you still have to do the 26 miles I think. But it's there if anyone wants to look into it.

59 minutes ago, Malte__94__ said:

So the script works for me on the PS4 (Slim) during the race, but it doesn't loop properly. Instead of giving up the championship it is continuing with the second race and there the script doesn't work obviously. Which lines do I have to adjust to make it work?

Try the "PanAmerican1.AHK" one.  I had problems with "PanAmerican1 V0.2.AHK" as I don't think you can click off the window or move it.  

10 minutes ago, pro_cow_tipper said:

Try the "PanAmerican1.AHK" one.  I had problems with "PanAmerican1 V0.2.AHK" as I don't think you can click off the window or move it.  

I have tried this, doesn't work, as I mentioned it is loading into race 2 unfortunately :/
@Septomor any ideas?

I have also noted all the load times that appear during the whole process

Hey @Septomor!

Firstly, thanks for the nice tool, I got it working without any troubles and it seems to do a good job most of the time. However I had it happen twice within 5 races now that my car crashed into the AI, spun out and became a Beyblade. Maybe it's possible to implement something into the script that manually restarts the race if after 5 minutes or so the purple banner that triggers the menu-ing doesn't show up? :)

Edited by GTP_Nuschel

Trying to update it some more, will be working on a dedicated post afterward. This version still uses pixelsearch. There is a new variable you can change in the script called color_check which is the color you want, you can find out the color by clicking the new button when the leaderboards for the race sets up. It's ok if it's a little different by the way, it does not need to be exact, you can check with google "color #rrggbb" and just check that it's purple. Script might not need editing at all, it's just for certain people's desktop setups. Timings are modified, should be more reliable.

AHK v0.3

Exe v0.3

AHK v0.3 - PS4

Edited by Septomor
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TheSwordUserYT said:

Respectively

Thank you very much! :) 
These values worked for me so far after 3 loops on V1:

Line 193: 41500

Line 206: 12000

line 224: 40000

I might have a HDD version, would explain the long loading screens (never checked)

Edited by Malte__94__

33 minutes ago, hqriis said:

Hasn't this been patched so you don't get paid as much anymore?

For the PanAm championchip you receive 35000 Cr. for the first race, 52500 Cr with clean race bonus.

Of course it is not as rewarding as playing other races actively but since it works afk it is worth it

23 hours ago, Septomor said:

Trying to update it some more, will be working on a dedicated post afterward. This version still uses pixelsearch. There is a new variable you can change in the script called color_check which is the color you want, you can find out the color by clicking the new button when the leaderboards for the race sets up. It's ok if it's a little different by the way, it does not need to be exact, you can check with google "color #rrggbb" and just check that it's purple. Script might not need editing at all, it's just for certain people's desktop setups. Timings are modified, should be more reliable.

AHK v0.3

Exe v0.3

AHK v0.3 - PS4

The v0.3 doesn't continue after the race is over. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

If anyone here has the issue that they end up stuck on the menu of another Championship after the first loop, you have to clear all of your CURRENTLY AVAILABLE championships, otherwise when the script presses down to select Pan Am, it will select your uncompleted championship first.

7 hours ago, TheYazuka said:

ive been attempting to do this on my ps4 slim, to no avail i still get the same issues whether its not getting passed the menus or going into a replay loop. is there any news on an updated one for ps4 slim?

cheers

Same. I'm on PS4 Pro. I was looking at it, this morning. Just got back. Was hoping somebody would've figured something out lol

31 minutes ago, RynoWeiss said:

I'm getting stuck after a while on the "replay" menu with the 0.3 exe file on PS5. Any advice? Should I try installing to internal drive instead of my Nvme drive?

I've been experiencing the same thing on 0.3. 

7 hours ago, TheYazuka said:

ive been attempting to do this on my ps4 slim, to no avail i still get the same issues whether its not getting passed the menus or going into a replay loop. is there any news on an updated one for ps4 slim?

cheers

39 minutes ago, RynoWeiss said:

I'm getting stuck after a while on the "replay" menu with the 0.3 exe file on PS5. Any advice? Should I try installing to internal drive instead of my Nvme drive?

2 minutes ago, ReeleVader said:

Same. I'm on PS4 Pro. I was looking at it, this morning. Just got back. Was hoping somebody would've figured something out lol

I've been experiencing the same thing on 0.3. 

Can you all try using the latest script from here? 

I've tried addressing this issues there, if it fails try switching to the timing mode and see how that works

6 hours ago, Septomor said:

Can you all try using the latest script from here? 

I've tried addressing this issues there, if it fails try switching to the timing mode and see how that works

latest version doesnt work at all for me not sure if its due to the app being updated