Ark park 100%

Terror-Eext

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2022 at 7:32 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

The trophy Master Trainer (collecting 8 dinosaurs) currently sits at 0% which basically means the 100% for this game isn't possible. 

Are you absolutely sure this game is impossible to complete due to a glitch affecting the aforementioned trophy or is this game just really, really bad and nobody, not even a single person who’s started the game (a.k.a. those who’ve earned at least one trophy) can be bothered to finish it?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

It's not confirmed to be 100% broken. There's a few variables I was going to try that might unlock the trophy. Still haven't attempted it but leaving the game on in the camp where you keep your dinos without leaving the camp or closing app. Trying on different character builds. Deleting the save and trying it again. Using online to try n see if it effects the outcome like it did shopaholic. But I guess after all that if it doesn't pop I'd give up on it. ? If you go for the 5000 dino kills you'll have plenty of dino eggs to attempt different things with. Manipulating the console clock does make your dinos hatch quickly fyi.

• 5 months later...
On 4.7.2022 at 3:07 PM, AtaraxicDream said:

It's not confirmed to be 100% broken. There's a few variables I was going to try that might unlock the trophy. Still haven't attempted it but leaving the game on in the camp where you keep your dinos without leaving the camp or closing app. Trying on different character builds. Deleting the save and trying it again. Using online to try n see if it effects the outcome like it did shopaholic. But I guess after all that if it doesn't pop I'd give up on it. ? If you go for the 5000 dino kills you'll have plenty of dino eggs to attempt different things with. Manipulating the console clock does make your dinos hatch quickly fyi.

I know this has been a long time ago, but did you eventually try leaving the game on to rotate 8 different dinosaurs? I'm currently trying different things myself to try and get the trophy to unlock. I already had 8 different dinosaurs, the DLC skeleton Rex is still growing which could be a 9th dino. I've ridden all dinos, fed all of them, had all eggs in my inventory, I tried having 8 dinosaurs across several characters etc.. I'm also farming the battles to see if there's another egg to collect, a Therizinosaur or Gallimimus perhaps.

I even looked up the achievements on steam to see if there is any other info. I thought about the reason why the trophy is not unlocking (some dinosaur not counting, the number '8' is wrong etc.) and I've got the idea that the game isn't saving correctly because sometimes when I log off and on, my egg or dino growth 'resets'. If the game actually has a problem with saving correctly, I'd say it's also possible the game doesn't know which dinosaurs the player had at some point. Leaving the game on for 8 dino rotations could be worth a shot. If you haven't tried it yet, I might do it when I'm busy with something else for a week or two.

Some people have unlocked the trophy on playstation and steam, but there's no way to know if they're hacked or not. :dunno:

• Like 1

On 13/12/2022 at 5:45 PM, PraiseTheFluppi said:

Some people have unlocked the trophy on playstation and steam, but there's no way to know if they're hacked or not. :dunno:

Yes! I saw the PSN says 0.1% so some people have clearly earned it but have they used a trainer perhaps? I can't imagine why barely anyone has this trophy when it's so easy ?

I've tried contacting them to see if it really is glitched but no responses, I've left the game for a while now until it's fixed but I'll try get everything else ?

On 12/13/2022 at 11:45 AM, PraiseTheFluppi said:

Leaving the game on for 8 dino rotations could be worth a shot. If you haven't tried it yet, I might do it when I'm busy with something else for a week or two.

I was going to try this after I got at least 8-9 eggs of every dino. To rule out every possible idea on getting this. Why so many eggs? Well the first reason is to cycle through every dino in one instance of being in the camp. 2nd reason is try doing every dino 8 times. It will probably take a couple months to complete this and with all these server closures I haven't had much will power to get on it. ? But if you do find a solution please share it as it would make only titans quest the only impossible game on my account. ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/12/2022 at 4:54 PM, AtaraxicDream said:

I was going to try this after I got at least 8-9 eggs of every dino. To rule out every possible idea on getting this. Why so many eggs? Well the first reason is to cycle through every dino in one instance of being in the camp. 2nd reason is try doing every dino 8 times. It will probably take a couple months to complete this and with all these server closures I haven't had much will power to get on it. 1f61e.png But if you do find a solution please share it as it would make only titans quest the only impossible game on my account. 1f601.png

Hey so I had been trying for a while how many Dino’s are there in the game I’ve only been able to find the trike Rex raptor and parasaur what others are there and how to get certain eggs aswell thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
On 12.1.2023 at 10:24 AM, shadowbossobrien said:

Hey so I had been trying for a while how many Dino’s are there in the game I’ve only been able to find the trike Rex raptor and parasaur what others are there and how to get certain eggs aswell thanks in advance

I've written down some info regarding the eggs and other things in the past few days. I'll open a new thread for that though, to make it easier to find this information.
I'll briefly answer your question: as far as I know, there are 8 eggs in the game (9 if you count the DLC egg), all of them are obtainable in the different battle stages.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So I found info on this years ago but nothing this in depth. So far this is the most complete guide on uploading dinos from Regular ark into ark Park. I haven't tried it myself but if this function works on console it could be the key to popping this trophy. Just a thought. The link should be a steam guide link.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1343353751

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

On 06/03/2023 at 9:41 AM, AtaraxicDream said:

So I found info on this years ago but nothing this in depth. So far this is the most complete guide on uploading dinos from Regular ark into ark Park. I haven't tried it myself but if this function works on console it could be the key to popping this trophy. Just a thought. The link should be a steam guide link.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1343353751

Oops I forgot to quote this, have you tried this out yet? I can test it

Edited by rtexmis
Accidentally repeated the same thing twice

• 2 months later...
On 3/28/2023 at 2:28 PM, rtexmis said:

Oops I forgot to quote this, have you tried this out yet? I can test it

Any luck? With the main Ark game potentially shutting down in August this may now be time-gated, but I don't want to drop $50 on a VR title just to experiment.

Edit: After some further research, this one just seems like a lost cause. Too bad.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/06/2023 at 7:20 PM, RNumbers said:

Any luck? With the main Ark game potentially shutting down in August this may now be time-gated, but I don't want to drop $50 on a VR title just to experiment.

Edit: After some further research, this one just seems like a lost cause. Too bad.

Yeah unfortunately no dice, nothing seems to work with getting this trophy to pop. 

• Like 1