How to start a new game???

aninac

I want to start a new career mode to play GT Café but I can't figure out. I think I bought a 99€ game to play only one time in career mode!!! 

I already delete the save in console, like in GT Sport, but it starts always we're I left.

Anyone knows how to start a new game in the same account?

Edited by aninac

You can't, the save is on their servers and they haven't given the option to start a new game. From their website:

Creating New Gran Turismo 7 Save Data

One set of Gran Turismo 7 save data is associated with one account for PlayStation™Network. Even if you delete save data from your console storage, Gran Turismo 7 save data will remain on the server. If you'd like to start playing again from the beginning, you'll need to create a new account for PlayStation™Network, then launch Gran Turismo 7 while signed into it.

Edited by TugaSonic

10 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

You can't, the save is on their servers and they haven't given the option to start a new game. From their website:

Is this an online only game? If not, then surely if you delete your save and start a new game offline whilst disconnected from PSN, you can access the story mode again?

13 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Is this an online only game? If not, then surely if you delete your save and start a new game offline whilst disconnected from PSN, you can access the story mode again?

It is. I have not tried it, but I suspect that you would not get very far by launching the game offline. In GT Sport, you could play the offline mode while not connected, but no progress would be saved when you closed the game.

EDIT: see response below - it seems like it works exactly like GTS

Edited by barra333
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

No, if you're offline it is only the single player races works and you can't save the game... what a joke

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The games "story" mode is online, if you're playing it and get disconnected from the servers it'll even boot you back to the main menu. Got me mad when I did a race, won, got to the result screen but for some reason I was disconnected at the time and it kicked me back to the main menu without the race counting as finished and I had to retry it.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2022 at 2:54 PM, HuntingFever said:

Is this an online only game? 

sadly, it is, yeah. Only a barebones set of modes is available if you are offline. 

So, technically, it is not online only as you can play "something" when you are offline, but for all intents and purposes, yes it is a purely online game, even if you only play single player.

• Like 1