MyFaction Wars EASY

leonhardyhardy

10 hours ago, Siwz said:

Just get Ruby Asuka, beginning of the Match L2 + X, get your opponent Stand Up, then R2+O

Match lasts not longer than 20 Seconds

The problem with this method is that you have to play long enough to get a Ruby Asuka. I got my 100th Faction Wars win earlier and only opened up the Ruby card store at like 96 wins. That's a lot of play time put in just to get that card. The Kendo Stick method can be done right away. 

26 minutes ago, Viper said:

The problem with this method is that you have to play long enough to get a Ruby Asuka. I got my 100th Faction Wars win earlier and only opened up the Ruby card store at like 96 wins. That's a lot of play time put in just to get that card. The Kendo Stick method can be done right away. 

It’s not just the Ruby Asuka card. What I’ve learned is that sometimes the AI mainly just sticks with strikes and kicks rather than grappling me with the kendo stick in hand. It takes me more than a couple minutes sometimes just to finally win by DQ.

On the other hand, although winning by submission is another good way of winning the faction wars, it gets unreliable with the AI always coming to stop the submission. But this is mainly just my opinion. Submission or DQ, they are both reliable in getting easy wins.

11 hours ago, Siwz said:

Just get Ruby Asuka, beginning of the Match L2 + X, get your opponent Stand Up, then R2+O

Match lasts not longer than 20 Seconds

This doesn't work as the opponent's body isn't weakened from one attack. The Kendo Stick method is finicky, but works the most for me.

4 hours ago, HeroFangGhetz said:

This doesn't work as the opponent's body isn't weakened from one attack. The Kendo Stick method is finicky, but works the most for me.

Im at 404 wins right now with the Asuka Method. It works perfect for me.

That looks practical, but only problem is you need a Gold Regal to make it work  (tried a Stephanie that increased to 89, but while it's possible, it seems too hard to button mash for me) But of course the Regal is in one of those packs and those are filled with RNG. 

Edited by HeroFangGhetz

I'm confused, does it have to be a Gold William Regal? I have a Sapphire Regal card but it only increases Asuka's Tech Submission to 83 and I can't get anywhere close to tapping them out as fast as he does. 

EDIT: It definitely matters. I have a Bronze Regal card that gets her to 88. But I have an Emerald Ric Flair that gets her to 90. But still...it's nowhere close to being as fast as the video. 

Edited by Viper

8 hours ago, Viper said:

I'm confused, does it have to be a Gold William Regal? I have a Sapphire Regal card but it only increases Asuka's Tech Submission to 83 and I can't get anywhere close to tapping them out as fast as he does. 

EDIT: It definitely matters. I have a Bronze Regal card that gets her to 88. But I have an Emerald Ric Flair that gets her to 90. But still...it's nowhere close to being as fast as the video. 

The highest rated wrestler will be first out, i Irish whip them into their corner, then a lower card wrestler tags in.... usually an easier sub.

On 3/20/2022 at 2:36 AM, SeriouslyBDCoan said:

The highest rated wrestler will be first out, i Irish whip them into their corner, then a lower card wrestler tags in.... usually an easier sub.

So after some modifying, what I do is put 3 weak cards and Asuka in a team since the AI based it's team on being slightly higher than yours. So say you have a weak bronze card. Start with that and the AI will also start with a weak card. Immediately tag Asuka in and go for the submission. Now the problem with the video posted is the person made it look like you can submit ANYBODY even with a high rating like he did with Charlotte and   unless you can button mash like a monster, that isn't possible on the first try So doing it on a lower card is a lot better.

• Like 1