AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

For those who have issues with being stuck at replay instead of moving right during menuing after the race, I suggest going to task manager and raise priority of PS remote play/Chiaki to Above Normal or High (and just in case do it to auto hot key too). I tend to run into this issue myself until I change these settings, though it's not perfect and it might eventually happen again after dozen or so races.

Edited by TheSwordUserYT

I spent hours trying EVERYTHING with versions .7x and kept having issues. Mostly it would just stop progressing through menus. I just switched to v.05 and it works perfectly!

Ps5

Latest system software and remote play update

1920x1080

Changed magnification in display settings on pc to 100%

V.05

Identical car and settings to what was suggested

Thank you! Hit me up if you want me to live stream v.07x issues.

17 minutes ago, TheSwordUserYT said:

For those who have issues with being stuck at replay instead of moving right during menuing after the race, I suggest going to task manager and raise priority of PS remote play/Chiaki to Above Normal or High (and just in case do it to auto hot key too). I tend to run into this issue myself until I change these settings, though it's not perfect and it might eventually happen again after dozen or so races.

Where is that option, i don't see it.

Please, can someone explain script in 0.5 and 0.7 what is what exactly? Would help me a lot, was planning on doing time based script for Fisherman's, did test it with digital input, 3:20 with TC on 1, 3:15 without TC, AT only... also AI car cannot compete, at least with me :)

Thing that I wanna do is simply see if GT7 at all has random sim events/calculations, or is it predicted... if predicted, script can work without a problem...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Warlock__SRB said:

Please, can someone explain script in 0.5 and 0.7 what is what exactly? Would help me a lot, was planning on doing time based script for Fisherman's, did test it with digital input, 3:20 with TC on 1, 3:15 without TC, AT only... also AI car cannot compete, at least with me :)

Thing that I wanna do is simply see if GT7 at all has random sim events/calculations, or is it predicted... if predicted, script can work without a problem...

keep us updated. Other tracks would be awesome in case PD nerfs Pan or switches Championship rotation.

Been running 0.7 for almost 12h now without any issues. I get 50% bonus every time.

Setup:

Win10

1080p single display

PS5 hooked via LAN

PS5 at 720p no HDR

Script 0.7 (just hit start, P1/P2 not needed in my case)

Pixel Mode on PS5

Remote Play: Last Version before recent 

Update (setting: 360p)

Cheers

Edited by AlexKlwn
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, AlexKlwn said:

keep us updated. Other tracks would be awesome in case PD nerfs Pan or switches Championship rotation.

Been running 0.7 for almost 12h now without any issues. I get 50% bonus every time.

Setup:

Win10

1080p single display

PS5 hooked via LAN

PS5 at 720p no HDR

Script 0.7 (hit start, P1/P2 not needed)

Pixel Mode on PS5

Remote Play: Last Version before recent 

Update (setting: 360p)

Cheers

...I simply cannot run anything beyond 0.5 on my setup, PS5 and PC on LAN, currently latest version of pS5 FW and PS remote play... not sure what is going on, anything beyond 0.5 gets stuck in replay loop

Edit: ...cannot answer for some reason to thread, not sure what it is, yes my car is black, regarding monitor, it's a UWQHD monitor ;) (3440x1440)

Edited by Warlock__SRB
cannot answer to the thread

6 minutes ago, Warlock__SRB said:

...I simply cannot run anything beyond 0.5 on my setup, PS5 and PC on LAN, currently latest version of pS5 FW and PS remote play... not sure what is going on, anything beyond 0.5 gets stuck in replay loop

have you tried setting your Monitor resolution to 1080p and make sure the Dodge is pure black color.

I have issues with v5 and v7. v7 seems to get stuck in the menus a lot. Sometimes when I start the script it moves from Retry to Exit but next starts the race or advances beyond that menu. When it does advance, I usually get the first race with no issues but then it either gets stuck in a loop on the replays or it resets for the next attempt only for the car to infinitely spin out and never finish the race as expected. I do find that I have better luck with the v7 script when I have the options set to PS5 and Timing vs Pixel but either way, if the car makes contact with anything the infinite spin is pretty much a guarantee. The v5 is largely the same as the v7. I don't see the looping on the replay as much but the infinite spin is the same. I have aligned my car settings with the screenshots accordingly (or to the extent I can see) but the problems persist.

44 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Mine has now gone weird as every 2nd or 3rd race car just spins out now but earlier it did 10 races in a row no problem multiple times? This is on 0.701

same mine has started doing this now. it will randomly hit the white focus just before the first corner then i end up in a constant spin and have to restart the script. 95% of the races it completes are also not clean anymore either

Edited by thisiswoz08

18 hours ago, SicKemACB00 said:

Hey I have been trying to use this. Is there any way you can make the PS4 version into a EXE file instead of a AHK. Whenever I download the AHK file it just displays as a page and I cannot access it.

I just need the EXE of the PS4 file and I will test tomorrow

Download/install AutoHotKey.  The AHK file will become launchable at that point

If you are hitting the white car try either changing your oil at GT Auto or reducing the game difficulty, both options should put you ahead of the white car before the first corner.

Alternatively check your assist settings, the counter steering option at the bottom must be set to off, otherwise the car will wander across the track hitting everything in sight.

Edited by richtayls

3 minutes ago, richtayls said:

If you are hitting the white car try either changing your oil at GT Auto or reducing the game difficulty, both options should put you ahead of the white car before the first corner.

i have the ai on easy and put fresh oil in just before i started because it was bad from last night

2 minutes ago, WhoWantsCake said:

I've made PS Remote Play and AHK high priority, but I keep getting stuck in a replay loop. If I manually click right, the script will continue but get stuck in the 2nd race.

Same here.  I'm on PS4 Pro and I think that's what's causing the issue.  Have tried multiple versions, including the "ps4 fat" version, to no avail.  V7 I've tried it on both PS5 and PS4 and tried both pixel and timing with each.

Only thing I can think of is I'm running the remote play window in the wrong resolution but haven't been able to find a proper resolution/size mentioned anywhere.

The errors seem completely random for me. i can AFK for a good couple hours or just a couple races. I Eventually get stuck on all the different things mentioned above and have to keep reloading the script until it settles in again. Then that eventually fails again and I have to repeat. Still worth it so thank you lol

Hey all, I'd like to go over the big issue I'm certain everyone is having with updated versions and pixel search

the pixel search looks like PixelSearch, x, y, 846, 901, 850, 905, %color_check2%, 20, Fast RGB

x, y = variables to store the found pixel's location

846,850, 901,905 = coordinates of a box drawn by ahk, (x1, x2, y1, y2)  to search for pixel

20 = error level accepted, how much the color can vary.

The error a lot of people are experiencing is actually due to their monitor resolutions and I'm trying to figure out the equation to solve for it. My monitor resolution allows me to shrink the ps remote play window to 640x360 size, but this is different for everyone and impossible for me to know everyone's resolutions. So I'm trying to figure out the math to convert positions correctly. The ColorP1 and ColorP2 buttons won't be useful for anyone for these reasons unfortunately, they were made because people have different shading settings on their monitors, meaning the %color_check2% would be different.

So if you can wait a little bit or possibly come up with a math equation for me then I believe we can make the 846, 901, 850, 905 from above adjust properly. Right now for many of you I suspect it's not even pixel searching in the remote play window, for others with very high resolution monitors it's probably searching far North-West of the purple banner on the leader board. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, thisiswoz08 said:

i have the ai on easy and put fresh oil in just before i started because it was bad from last night

I just added to my comment above but you had already replied, my other suggestion would be checking you have counter steering switched off.

4 minutes ago, richtayls said:

I just added to my comment above but you had already replied, my other suggestion would be checking you have counter steering switched off.

yes everything is as suggested here. was working fine last night, i turned it off when i went to work this morning have had problems since trying to get it running again since i got home 

18 minutes ago, Septomor said:

Hey all, I'd like to go over the big issue I'm certain everyone is having with updated versions and pixel search

So if you can wait a little bit or possibly come up with a math equation for me then I believe we can make the 846, 901, 850, 905 from above adjust properly. Right now for many of you I suspect it's not even pixel searching in the remote play window, for others with very high resolution monitors it's probably searching far North-West of the purple banner on the leader board. 

Have you tried something like this ?

step 1 : get the positions (x, y) of the PS app

step 2 : PixelSearch at the right zone depending the positions you just got in step 1 like 

PixelSearch, x, y, pos_x + 200, pos_y + 340, pos_x + 240, pos_y + 360, %color_check1%, 20, Fast RGB

Edited by RSteph77
  • Like 1