AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

29 minutes ago, Slowsuby said:

I think I know what my issue is. I think the timing is off for the race. Coming out of the final turn, the car is coasting and you can see little blips in the speed like the auto hotkey is tapping x to get through the menus. By the time I cross the finish line, Auto Hotkey is trying to get through menus far ahead of where I actually am. When I'm at the replay menu, Auto Hotkey thinks it's back selecting the PanAm race again. The replay jumps around like it's hitting down -> right -> right -> right -> right ->right -> right. 

I think it's because I absolutely ass blast one of the cars in front of me at the start of the race causing me to finish the race 10 seconds slower than expected. Happens in both the .5 and .8 versions. 

I have this same issue with PS5 pixel, except it consistently "finishes" halfway through the last lap and so it starts firing off the menu inputs before I even get to the last turn. Not sure what the issue is as I watched last time and there were no collisions with cars that would slow it down. This is happening on 0.8, I don't remember if it happened on other versions but I will check. Timing mode makes it through the race, then gets stuck on the leaderboard screen. I thought it might be something with resolution or framerate but neither raising nor lowering the resolution or framerate solved it. It's odd that the timing is consistently off (at least for me, it seems others are getting it to work for awhile) on the pixel mode but timing seems to be doing well enough to make it to the leaderboard. Does anybody who has gotten 0.8 to work for them have a recommendation for what I should change or do?

Edit: Tried 0.5, same issue as 0.8 timing where it gets stuck on the leaderboard. It seems it's losing x inputs but idk.

Edited by Roanoke42

2 hours ago, russelltang said:

Hi there, 

i have farm from $2m to $8m yesterday, but once i login again this morning, all my save seem back to 22-Mar-2022.
Anyone facing same issue with me?

Please follow the first post, the setting must use X button as accelerator.

the new script v0.8 had posted at P.14, you can follow @Septomor instruction to test. 

yeah i tried,

X as accelerator (not ok)

O as accelerator (ok)

X&O as accelerator (ok)

but still, it can't proceed to 2nd race

After using 0.8 pixel and timing, 0.7 pixel and timing, and 0.5 I have found that when I finish a race (which does not include 0.8 pixel) once it gets to the leaderboard screen the game completely stops receiving x inputs as long as the script is running, even when I press the button myself. I can tell that it is still receiving dpad inputs as it scrolls through the leaderboard so it doesn't seem to be a script issue. Call me crazy (this is an actual invitation because I'm about to go conspiracy theorist) but it seems like the game recognizes the script and disables x after a race. The racing seems to be consistently getting 1st place clean racing outside of 0.8 pixel quitting halfway through the last lap so at least I can still use it while I am at my computer and can do something else until it finishes.

1 hour ago, Slowsuby said:

I think I know what my issue is. I think the timing is off for the race. Coming out of the final turn, the car is coasting and you can see little blips in the speed like the auto hotkey is tapping x to get through the menus. By the time I cross the finish line, Auto Hotkey is trying to get through menus far ahead of where I actually am. When I'm at the replay menu, Auto Hotkey thinks it's back selecting the PanAm race again. The replay jumps around like it's hitting down -> right -> right -> right -> right ->right -> right. 

I think it's because I absolutely ass blast one of the cars in front of me at the start of the race causing me to finish the race 10 seconds slower than expected. Happens in both the .5 and .8 versions. 

I had the same problem with 0.8 and it missed up the menuing.

@SeptomorI just made an account just to say thank you, you are a legend. I used this method and hit 20M cap twice, bought a bunch of Gr cars and a few Legend cars. You've made the game so much more enjoyable for me and probably others too. Fk MTX and fk grinding that stupid-ass rally event.

Btw I'm still using v1 of the script modified to work with PS4. Its obviously slower than pixel search but I don't mind because its been working flawlessly. Why fix something that isn't broken?

Edited by CarbonCores
  • Like 2

For pixel mode, when i click color1 (purple banner) i think i should have in return the purple color in hex code i think, correct? The problem is that it returns me always different gradiations of Grey color. Same with color2 which should give green but i always take different hex code of grays... I think to have problems related to resolution that i cannot solve even with 0.8.

I am running Ps4 pro in 1080p with a 2k monitor, and the script on a laptop in full HD resolution. Nor timing and pixel mode are working for me, sadly.. 

I dont know much, but with your perfectly laid out instructions I was able to get this working on a decade old PC & PS5

however, I’m having the most luck with the first version I found through YouTube…

versions .5  and .8 both never make it further than one race, usually failing at the replay loop (no I haven’t moved the window). I used .8 with the timing mode turned on, and it got through a race fine , but this time it continued to the 2nd race. I’m fine with using v1 but would honestly love it if I could add ~100k an hour. Who knows how quickly Sony/PD/Kaz will patch this up. 
Youve done the public a great service. Excited to see your next version!

Edited by iamimmortal4

So I got the original script to work and farmed around 8.6m (and thanks so much btw!) but can’t seem to get it to consistently work again. I’m on my ps5 with hardwire for pc and ps5. I’ve tried v5, v7, and v8 and all of them seem to get stuck in the replay menu or are off timing for me when using timing method (I have no idea what pixel is or how it works but it doesn’t work for me either). 

so there’s one thing that I noticed: in our tunes, my tomahawk comes stock with 1006hp where yours says 950. I looked for upgrades and you can’t change much on that car at all so I’m not sure how that could be. Can that be the difference in inconsistency? 56hp is quite a bit. 

EDIT: I found the reason as to why my horsepower is higher than yours in your tuning pic- the car loses horsepower over time when running it for such long periods. I’ve dropped from 1006hp to 1001 and it’s run for a total of about 14 hours. Remember to change oil guys! 

Edited by BingBong1023
Found solution

In V0.8 pixel mode allways have a loop in starting/quit replay after a Race.

In some cases (timing mode) script ends to early in last lap, so the car rolls out of last corner without accelation. 

Also in timig mode script don't click "next race" button.

Use a PS4 pro.

Edited by GTRP_FREDDY

6 hours ago, RaffaelBTF said:

You can change the resolution of the streaming on the PS5 to 720p30fps. I did it and ever since all the problems related to the quality dropping stopped. 

Sure, but it won’t stop PS5 to render everything at 4K internally before it outputs to your screen. If your screen resolution is below 4K, the console will simply downsample. Same for streaming. 

Which means doesn’t matter what you do, it won’t reduce power consumption and heat

Edited by alexwise

Finally works well for me! Got it running on an old slow laptop next to my ps4. I check reguraly through my good laptop using vnc viewer to check if its still working and restart the script if I have to (had to do it last night after 5 hours)

I use a ps4 slim and v0.7 with timing mode. Pixel doesn't work for me. Had multiple issues with it such as: replay loop, stuck at leaderboard and it looked like it got slower after each cycle. Almost lawless with timing mode right now.

Thanks a lot for this!

Edited by kudelgamertje

Hello, thank you so much for the script. It runs pretty well up until the last lap, as others have pointed out, where after the first turn it stops accelerating and goes to pushing x mode. Also it stops steering so that I crash into the separator between the pitlane thus missing the first place. Does anybody have a solution for this? Running v 0.8 of the script in pixel mode and PS5

2 minutes ago, Schwabti said:

Hello, thank you so much for the script. It runs pretty well up until the last lap, as others have pointed out, where after the first turn it stops accelerating and goes to pushing x mode. Also it stops steering so that I crash into the separator between the pitlane thus missing the first place. Does anybody have a solution for this? Running v 0.8 of the script in pixel mode and PS5

It just means the race script is ending before your race ends. This is the problem with script failure with a lot of people. To correct it, check your total race time, add 10 seconds to it and feed that value into Variables first column. For eg if your total race time is 3:45, add 10 seconds which will be 3:55, or 235 seconds. So in Variables change it to 235000. This should fix it. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, CarbonCores said:

It just means the race script is ending before your race ends. This is the problem with script failure with a lot of people. To correct it, check your total race time, add 10 seconds to it and feed that value into Variables first column. For eg if your total race time is 3:45, add 10 seconds which will be 3:55, or 235 seconds. So in Variables change it to 235000. This should fix it. 

That worked, I changed it to 248000 and it runs just fine now. Thank you, kind Sir!

23 minutes ago, CarbonCores said:

could this be it?!

I have the same problem as the others (replay, no gas at the end etc), will try this later. Running about 3:55

1 minute ago, vkaratzi said:

could this be it?!

I have the same problem as the others (replay, no gas at the end etc), will try this later. Running about 3:55

It worked for me. 235000 should be a good value for you then. Keep in mind that you need to restart the script after setting that variable. At least I had to.