Question about series listing this game

7 minutes ago, ryuzakix5 said:

I asked because Aragami is both in PlayStation Program and the Aragami series when Aragami 2 came out.

A mistake of someone on the team, rectified for now. To give clarity though, series are a public beta feature that is maintained under strict rules. There are additional features planned for it that go beyond what is viewable and conflicting aesthetics with how the rest of a trophy page is set up. When the feature is fully finished, we will go back to consider putting games in multiple series or adjusting rules, but for now this is just how things are until the feature is finished.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Dreggit said:

A mistake of someone on the team, rectified for now. To give clarity though, series are a public beta feature that is maintained under strict rules. There are additional features planned for it that go beyond what is viewable and conflicting aesthetics with how the rest of a trophy page is set up. When the feature is fully finished, we will go back to consider putting games in multiple series or adjusting rules, but for now this is just how things are until the feature is finished.

Thank you for the clarification, Can’t wait to see those new features.

• 10 months later...

Since I was looking at all PS1 and PSP classics by now and considered almost everything from those series got a double entry both in PS1 Classics and their franchise series.

I was wondering, why this game still doesn't have the double franchise, or all PS1 Classics don't belong to only 1 Series.

Didn't want to open another forum post for this.

Edited by ryuzakix5
  • Like 1