Ultimate CHEESE method

S-A-U-S-I

I'm just writing this post to remind people that if  you truly feel any boss is unbeatable or you are getting your ass handed to you on a constant basis on late game, one can always rely on the old trusty method of playing the game unpatched, as long as you have a physical copy of the game.

I was tired of Malenia and her bullshit self healing blade, so I decided to try this method, partly to see if it would actually work, but mostly because I had already explored the world enough and didn't mind breaking the experience for myself, because it definitely breaks the game. If you know what you are doing, anyone can absolutely get every trophy in under 15-20 hours, so is a viable option if you don't want to wait for future patches or over level your character.

The only drawbacks is that the unpatched game has a lot names changed and items that aren't placed where they should, but legendary items and ashes can be found in their supposed locations, and trophies seem to work fine, plus you get to experience Mimic Tear +10 in all its glory.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

mimic tear used to be more aggressive, more defense and health, more attack power, you could initiate a boss fight and make a sandwidch and mimic killed it for you when u get back. 

good way to level early game, is kill the big dragon with the bleed spell and then hit the grace point before it teleports away and you can keep killing it over and over, if you use gold scarab and farm gold fowl foots u can make 140k every 20 seconds orso

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

mimic tear used to be more aggressive, more defense and health, more attack power, you could initiate a boss fight and make a sandwidch and mimic killed it for you when u get back. 

good way to level early game, is kill the big dragon with the bleed spell and then hit the grace point before it teleports away and you can keep killing it over and over, if you use gold scarab and farm gold fowl foots u can make 140k every 20 seconds orso

Most of them were overleveled and went back to a much lower area to show off Mimic doing something while AFK for clout chasing during the first weeks. This game doesn't enemy scale on level, each area has a projected range. So that's understandable if people power level and start going back to earlier parts of the game and beating the tar out of something. Melania isn't privy to that obviously because she's near end-game level.

Of course one can always just re-build their stats and try something different as you can do it up to 7 times per play through. That's usually been enough for some friends who had trouble with her, take out that excess vigor, as more damage you do = dies sooner kind of things.