Proving Ground Match Type Tips

Abminate360

Superb analysis, I use Ruby Riddle and Ruby Sonya. For Riddle I always hold square and x for his signature and finishers so you execute the move and get credit rather than submission. 

I'm currently at 56 tokens with the diamond market unlocked and three chapters finished. 126 for the first two and 118 in the third due to the handicap tornado tag matches which kick my ass. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After finally finishing the plat for this game, I wanted to mention an easier way to deal with most of the iron-man matches. For most of them (depending on the arena you're in), you have the ability to jump the barricade and enter the crowd. Before you do this, you'll need to fill up your mfp and at least have 1 point over your opponent. Once you've done that, you can leave the ring, and have your opponent follow you into the crowd. Once there, if you hop back over the barricade, and stand as close to the spot you jumped over from as possible, you should end up blocking your opponent, making it so they are stuck there. Now for the remainder of the match, you and your opponent will both be counted out numerous times, but by the end of it, you'll still get the win if you were in the lead. In the meantime, I'd watch a youtube video or scroll through twitter, but you can do whatever you want. I found this to be a lot more appealing as I grinded through MyFaction, rather than being forced to be present as I'd play through 20-25 minute long matches!

10 hours ago, manicotti-o- said:

After finally finishing the plat for this game, I wanted to mention an easier way to deal with most of the iron-man matches. For most of them (depending on the arena you're in), you have the ability to jump the barricade and enter the crowd. Before you do this, you'll need to fill up your mfp and at least have 1 point over your opponent. Once you've done that, you can leave the ring, and have your opponent follow you into the crowd. Once there, if you hop back over the barricade, and stand as close to the spot you jumped over from as possible, you should end up blocking your opponent, making it so they are stuck there. Now for the remainder of the match, you and your opponent will both be counted out numerous times, but by the end of it, you'll still get the win if you were in the lead. In the meantime, I'd watch a youtube video or scroll through twitter, but you can do whatever you want. I found this to be a lot more appealing as I grinded through MyFaction, rather than being forced to be present as I'd play through 20-25 minute long matches!

I would also add on for who needs to e evolved is to use the iron man matches so they can just grind it out. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So did we ever figure out definitively if there's a Male Superstar Card that's on the same level as Ruby Asuka? As long as Submissions are active in a match, Ruby Asuka still gets the job done in Proving Grounds, so I need a make superstar that's just as good for the Men's matches. 

On 5/9/2022 at 8:00 AM, Rich3I6 said:

Do you have to play on legendary difficulty to get the platinum? I was planning on just playing on normal but will that not work?

It will work, but you'll have to play nearly everything. Playing on JUST normal, will give you a total of 210 Medals. There's 6 Towers per Chapter with 7 Matches per tower. So on just normal, you can get 42 Medals per chapters, times 5 Chapters.