Platinum Walkthrough - All Trophies in under 4 hours

Optinooby

1 hour ago, FielVeredus said:

Is this walkthrough can still be followed without using cheat ? or you need cheat to skip some area

It can't mate no, you need cheats to skip a lot of areas. Without cheats it will be at least twice as long and MEGA hard

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

hey @Optinooby during my evil playthrough, this house is locked. any idea why? i followed your guide, only difference is im playing with the squire to knock out some co-op trophies as well.

EDIT: oh jeez, i never talked to his wife. lol. duh.

• Attack Weathered Man with your Hellfire spell to transform him into a Demon -6. (-53)

• Potion Flask

Edited by EightBitArtist
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

This is the best and most thorough guide online.

They did add the Invincibility and Infinite Jumps option to the accessibility menu and hid the Game Wizard unlocks at the Hall of Backers but anyone with a brain can figure it out.

Appreciate this!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jordan_On_Tinder said:

This is the best and most thorough guide online.

They did add the Invincibility and Infinite Jumps option to the accessibility menu and hid the Game Wizard unlocks at the Hall of Backers but anyone with a brain can figure it out.

Appreciate this!

So u can access those without the game wizard and from the very start now?

1 hour ago, CB7Tuner91 said:

Very nice guide. Will definitely be using this since I read the platinum is brutally hard. 

Mostly other guides make it seem mega complicated, broken down like this though makes it easy.

Last I read, there is quite a bit of misinformation out there, which is whats creating the problems. I had to test everything myself thoroughly across various accounts to understand everything and here ya go ;)

There have been a few updates, but nothing too major i dont think has changed

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks for this great guide!

But I have to disagree with: 

(S) Slaves of Pain - Obtain the final weapon - This trophy WILL NOT POP with Maxime Gunn, all I have tested it with is him and the default character who it DOES pop with.

I got this trophy as Maxime Gunn a few minutes ago with version 1.04 of the game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Harrowed23 said:

Thanks for this great guide!

But I have to disagree with: 

I got this trophy as Maxime Gunn a few minutes ago with version 1.04 of the game.

Thanks for the update, thats actually good news as that means we can now use him for the platinum making it even easier and quicker ;)

Though I forget exactly how much easier it makes it, I just recall wanting to use him, but couldnt as that trophy didnt pop with him on the update I create the guide with.

Hopefully the game comes to Plus Essential at some point to give me some incentive to go back ans plan this all again with the new updates and also the DLC

Edited by Optinooby