Borderlands 2 level 50 help please !

NINTENDOTHEGOAT

I could do it but my trick is very time consuming and i have to tape my R1 button down.... about 3 hours to get from 1-50 im not sure for 38-50 

Is it the Infinity Pistol? Any chance you could dupe one for me? I've been farming it, but it hasn't dropped so far.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I could do it but my trick is very time consuming and i have to tape my R1 button down.... about 3 hours to get from 1-50 im not sure for 38-50 

Is it the Infinity Pistol? Any chance you could dupe one for me? I've been farming it, but it hasn't fropped so far.

Tell me about that?? I would appreciate to have it 'fropped' aswell.

What the inf ammo pistol ???? it just never stops firing there is a level 9 one and a level 50 one i got the level 9  one of one of my friends i have not got the level 50 one yet 

You're lucky, I've farmed it for a while but it won't drop.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Is it the Infinity Pistol? Any chance you could dupe one for me? I've been farming it, but it hasn't fropped so far.

I'm pretty sure that I have a Lev 48 or Lev 50 Shock Infinity Pistol. I'm not sure how to dupe stuff (haven't done it).... send me a message on PSN as a reminder and I'll double-check and would be happy to dupe it for you. 

Is it the Infinity Pistol? Any chance you could dupe one for me? I've been farming it, but it hasn't dropped so far.

Yea i got all types, What you do for the trick is you go the final area in the game, Kill the warrior, After all that there are 3 rakk spawns find one of them use the infinity pistol, Tape the R1 button down and you keep spawn killing them. You need the bee shield in order for this to work

I'm pretty sure that I have a Lev 48 or Lev 50 Shock Infinity Pistol. I'm not sure how to dupe stuff (haven't done it).... send me a message on PSN as a reminder and I'll double-check and would be happy to dupe it for you. 

Dupe trick:

First thing you will need to do is join your friends game who has the item you want to duplicate. Your friend drops the item and you pick it up. 

Second thing you need to do once you have the item, is save and quit the game (your friend must stay in the game).

Third thing is your friend needs to hit the home button on his controller and quit the game (this prevents auto-saving).

• Like 1

Dupe trick:

First thing you will need to do is join your friends game who has the item you want to duplicate. Your friend drops the item and you pick it up. 

Second thing you need to do once you have the item, is save and quit the game (your friend must stay in the game).

Third thing is your friend needs to hit the home button on his controller and quit the game (this prevents auto-saving).

Wow that sounds easy. 

Dupe trick:

pretty much the same as duping in Demon's Souls... got it.

Dupe trick:

When I duped stuff for Borderlands, I would join the person's game that I was going to dupe the item for. Once the item was duped, I would quit by using the ps button so I could avoid saving and keep my item. My way sounds like the complete opposite of yours, but it still works on the first Borderlands and Dead Island iirc.

Does my way still work for Borderlands 2 or were things changed to prevent duping?

Is the Infinity Pistol a hacked weapon?

When I duped stuff for Borderlands, I would join the person's game that I was going to dupe the item for. Once the item was duped, I would quit by using the ps button so I could avoid saving and keep my item. My way sounds like the complete opposite of yours, but it still works on the first Borderlands and Dead Island iirc.

Does my way still work for Borderlands 2 or were things changed to prevent duping?

Yeah, that method should still work. Not actually done it myself to confirm, but someone duped me a few items just the other day using that method.

No. It's a legit drop.

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Infinity

U should also just make a backup of your save on a USB or cloud (turn off auto update saves!!!) and reload it if u accidentally save while dropping/duping stuff!

No, infinity guns are not hacked weapons!

Yeah, that method should still work. Not actually done it myself to confirm, but someone duped me a few items just the other day using that method.

No. It's a legit drop.

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Infinity

U should also just make a backup of your save on a USB or cloud (turn off auto update saves!!!) and reload it if u accidentally save while dropping/duping stuff!

No, infinity guns are not hacked weapons!

Ok, thanks guys. :)

RedZenobe has a level 38 one and he's done with game so ask him if you want I also could probably get my irl friend to spare one but I think his are level 61 :(

Ok, thnx.

I found this method on the internet, but I haven't tried it yet. So I don't know if things were changed. No the Infinity Pistol is an ingame drop with (for me atleast) a very very very low drop rate.

Ok, thnx.

I found this method on the internet, but I haven't tried it yet. So I don't know if things were changed. No the Infinity Pistol is an ingame drop with (for me atleast) a very very very low drop rate.

Just send Red a message as I have 100%ed the game, thanks for all the help btw.