Still can't collect missing Intel

Which Intel are you missing?

I was under the impression that I too had unobtainable Intel until I realised that many of the Logs are not numbered in order. 

For example, I was missing Log 01 from the Gift of Fire campaign and so assumed that it was the first Intel within the first mission. But Log 01 was actually the third Intel found, and Log 03 was the one at the very beginning. 

Here’s the order of all Intel:

Priority One 

Ingress

Log 01

Log 02 

Log 03 

Rescue

Log 04 

Log 05

Log 06

Extract 

Log 07 

Log 08 

Log 09

Giants In The Earth

Insertion

Log 01

Log 02 

Log 03

Contact

Log 06

Log 05

Log 04 

Evacuate

Log 08

Log 09

Log 07

The Gift Of Fire

Recon

Log 03

Log 02

Log 01

Advance

Log 06

Log 09 

Log 05 

Boarding 

Log 04

Log 07

Log 08

The Only Way To Be Sure

Breach

Log 02

Log 01

Log 03

Search

Log 04

Log 06

Log 05

Regicide

Log 07 

Log 09 

Log 08 

This guy on YT has videos that correctly show the number of each Log:

• Like 1

According to the patch notes, the 1.22 patch is supposed to fix this problem once and for all ?. If the above video doesn't work, backup your saves, then delete them off your hard drive and speed run your way through a new game, collecting each log as you but if that doesn't work either, your only option is to file a bug report and wait for another patch :(.

45 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

According to the patch notes, the 1.22 patch is supposed to fix this problem once and for all

There were two very specific pieces of intel that cause all the issues. The patch back in December fixed it for most players, but there's still a small percentage who were still unable to pick up the intel on various platforms.

As noted above, the order you find intel and the actual number associated with them are quite different. Double checking all locations through a video guide is a good way to sure you've gotten them all, but luckily you can delete your save file and obtain them again.