So.. The Twisted metal Platinum?

TakeaShower__

Lets get right to it- im looking for a loveable exclusive title that is both difficult on and offline with strong reviews and this looks like it fits perfectly for another crazy hard platinum. Now this game looks challenging and thats a good thing, however i have no experience on any of the previous twisted metal games. Now my questions will be kind of easy but i assume also difficult if you have not got ALOT of expeince with twisted metal so here they are:-

Has this game been fun to grind your way to platinuming?

Does the single player feel rewarding but not incredibly diffficult to get all offline trophies?

Were all the offline events/stories fun?/ Was it unique in a good way?

Is the server still up, any suspision it might be taken offline?

Is the server buggy gameplay wise, can you connect and play plenty of rank/unranked easily?

Apart from negative glitches are there any positives in the game that give you an easier time?

Is the online still active, anyone play regularly that i could team with to learn the ropes?

Can you play the entire game campain in coop with an online friend?

With the bugged trophies any methods on unbugging/getting them eventually from the stats?

So yeah if your curious im looking for others that have the game or are thinking of picking it up soon. Im in the London timezone and i will boost if there are unrealistic trophies (Such as not enough people to play) thanks and i hope people can make this platinum happen :)

Single player is extremely punishing sometimes to the point of being ridiculous. Single player is decent, servers are alive and well. Co-op campaign can only be played offline. THERE ARE NO UNOBTAINABLE TROPHIES, they are glitched though and will require a lot of grinding. If they do glitch there is a way to reset and try again for the online trophies, but this makes the grind even more painful.

Overall the game is good, not great but good. It has a steep learning curve if you've never played a tm game before.

(All of this coming from a huge TM fan working on this platinum)

• 3 weeks later...

How is it unobtainable?

it is just the fact that the servers are so shitty and to make thing worse around 1000 people across the globe is playing the online and to win one game every day for 31 days, not for the kind of heart mate Edited by itzzh3lixx

it is just the fact that the servers are so shitty and to make thing worse around 1000 people across the globe is playing the online and to win one game every day for 31 days, not for the kind of heart mate

Oh, difficult haha, no where near unobtainable, it sucks the online is dead and I have to try and grind out my kills and wins again to unglitch my trophies still.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...