Nemesis Is A Broken POS

The PC version has been patched a few times since Season 2 came out over there and given the Nemesis a a major rework so hopefully these fixes will make it to the PS4/5 soon :):

- Increased the time it takes for a Rival Nemesis tentacle to see you until it starts grabbing
- Decreased the size of the area you have to get outside to escape the grab of the Nemesis slightly
- Reduced how quickly the Nemesis sheds heat to improve direct heat weapon viability
- Tweaked the range at which the Nemesis will try to grab you to be more consistent
- Fixed bug with the Nemesis igniting too quickly from Incendiary Grenades, Sticky Flames and other heat sources.

- Extended the cooldown for Nemesis spawn a bit
- Rival Nemesis now only gets alerted when it sees the players or takes damage
- Fixed Nemesis being able to grab hacking pod
- Fixed Nemesis being able to grab Hack-C (and the hacking pod)
- Fixed issue where the Nemesis had a much higher chance to spawn repeatedly in Rival Incursions than what was intended

- Reduced the chance of multiple Nemeses spawning in a row and scaled it based on team size
- Fixed the spawn effects and sound for the Nemesis
- Extended the delay between when a Nemesis spawns and when it can attack giving players more time to relocate
- The Nemesis should now consistently die when set on fire
- Made the Nemesis a little less aggressive on low hazards

- Fixed typo in Bestiary (Nemesis)

I think some of these made it into our 1.12 patch that introduced Season 2 but I'm not sure.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

18 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The PC version has been patched a few times since Season 2 came out over there but the Nemesis just got a major rework so hopefully these fixes will make it to the PS4/5 soon :):

I did see the PC version got that patch, just waiting patiently for it to eventually come over :)

On 19/05/2022 at 9:11 PM, HuntingFever said:

The 1.16 patch is now live and includes the Nemesis fixes :).

I've not seen him once since the patch dropped yesterday,  I'll take that as 'fixing' it xD

EDIT - Just encountered him 3 times in 1 Elimination mission, wow just wow, he's no threat at all now.  Killed all 3 without even getting hit.

Edited by Dark_Overlord