VITA trick still works but.....

maormaor13

It is become a little pain in the ass now:

1) In order to enter your gmail in the email app you need to activate 2 step in gmail account and generate App/Device Password in the gmail account, it won't work without it.

2) When you start the trick and switch between the accounts you can't use your password, you need to generate App/Device password in your PSN account, both of them lol

3) Once you finished the trick and you enter to the trophies app, there will be no trophies on PLAYSTATION NETWORK tab, only on your PS VITA SYSTEM tab.

But don't worry about it because the trophies will sync perfectly, you can check my profile, I’ve just platinumed ULTRA MISSION NA VERSION.

Edited by maormaor13
  • Like 3

I was wondering why trophies didn't show up lol, I'm glad I wasn't the only one. Actually, they will show up if you wait long enough. But you might get an error, you can log in back when you get it tho. Even then it might take a while for the trophies to update on psn tab. No idea why this is happening now, I was using 2FA prior to that and it was never like this.

update, the same thing is happening on ps3, very weird, but as long as trophies sync it's fine I guess

Edited by timpurnat

• 2 weeks later...

I had like over 5 failed attempts. And whenever I finish the game and go back to trophies it pops a login screen (only letting to log in to alt acc) when everything before launching the game was flawless. Never happened to me that before. The moment you launch your alt's acc game the trophies app just forces you to log in alt acc removing all the trophies of your main account.

Edited by RuLZek

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/05/2022 at 5:38 AM, RuLZek said:

I had like over 5 failed attempts. And whenever I finish the game and go back to trophies it pops a login screen (only letting to log in to alt acc) when everything before launching the game was flawless. Never happened to me that before. The moment you launch your alt's acc game the trophies app just forces you to log in alt acc removing all the trophies of your main account.

same thing here guy, did you manage to solve it??

3 hours ago, El_Moedor said:

same thing here guy, did you manage to solve it??

On 21.5.2022 at 11:38 AM, RuLZek said:

Do the trick before earning any trophies, this method called the online method, you basically playing with your main account.

The only difference now from Hakoom video is that you need to generate a device password for you psn accounts.

Edited by maormaor13

• 3 months later...

The profiles I've come across since the update have either one or two vita region stacks. Which is making me think that this is a lot more trouble than its worth, probably more risky too with trophy syncing.

Edit: I've tried doing this, the issue i'm having the game i'm trying launch isn't working. I'm getting a message about system activation, anyway to work through this?

Edited by Am4z1n9_AZ
Add more

• 7 months later...
On 5/21/2022 at 4:38 AM, RuLZek said:

i seem to of had the same problem. i have 5 euro games i never played so i was going to do them all while i have the vita switched over since its a pin in the ass. i did a platinum yesterday and just left it plugged in on charge all night because i didnt want to play anymore. ive done this before with no issue even leaving it on for days. i picked it back up late next day and just got a platinum on a game not even thinking about anything being wrong, went to sync, and the login screen pops up for my alt. now i dont know if i should enter the alt, enter my main, or if theres nothing i can do i jsut gotta redo the entire trick and game again

• 10 months later...