60 fps patch, when?

On 21th of December 2021 Ubisoft tweeted about adding 60 fps to Origins. Since then, silence. I've been playing all AC in chronological order and am now really itching to play Origins. But playing in 30 fps on a brand new ps5 in the year of our Lord 2022 seems like a waste. Any thoughts or insights about the patch? Why is it taking so long? It shouldn't be THAT difficult to switch on the 60 fps option, right? Unless they gave up on the idea of ever releasing it. In that case, I might end up waiting for nothing. 

Edited by Silver-I-Chariot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Terminator_T2 said:

It looks like the update will be dropping soon. 1f60e.png

Awesome, just in time! I'm about to finish AC chronicles so if they release the patch now it would be perfect. Although, since it was taking so long I was low key hoping they would also be adding some graphical improvements. 

3 minutes ago, jagg4551 said:

Maybe someone knows if it has a seperate Trophy List for PS5?

It's just a patch for the PS4 version to run at a higher framerate when played on a PS5. It's not a native PS5 version, so it won't have a PS5 trophy list.

Since they announced it coming to Xbox Game Pass (which I'd forgotten about actually) and with the new info, my bet is on early June to coincide with that maybe, if it's next week BETTER cause I've been waiting since December to jump back in (had purchased it on Xbox a little earlier)

Already got all the Trophys (including DLC) back on PS4 so won't bother installing on my PS5 but I'll play through and get all the Achievements on Xbox Series X when the Patch drops ?

Edited by MRR---OFFICIAL

• 2 weeks later...