Installation

El Duderino

I plan on getting this game soon. However, I wonder if Konami ever made it possible to install the full game from disc. I remember many complains about installing portions of the game over and over again. Has this been fixed and can I pick up a physical version or should I get the digital one?

Edited by R4M Razr

Never got around to playing it (haven't even started the Series yet besides the GOAT Metal Gear Rising) but I usually always put the game in and Install and I remember there being a "Full Install" option on the Main Menu and it said 8GBs or so under the Game Data on the XMB (got added in through a Patch at some point... The same one as Trophys years after launch perhaps? I dunno ?‍♂️)

Edited by MRR---OFFICIAL

37 minutes ago, R4M Razr said:

I plan on getting this game soon. However, I wonder if Konami ever made it possible to install the full game from disc. I remember many complains about installing portions of the game over and over again. Has this been fixed and can I pick up a physical version or should I get the digital one?

I did installed game last time I played on HDD from disc and never had problems with it. You can go for psychical or digital game, it doesn't really matters.

if you choose to install the whole game right when you boot for the first time you won't need to do any installations after that but boy be prepared to watch snake smoking his cigar for half a hour. besides that, never had any problem with it: neither crashes or data corruption.

Edited by mecanicwars_
  • Like 1