Trophy Unobtainable Very Soon

YinNYK

'You're a Star'

Win a NBA TODAY game

43L06e85d.png

This trophy is tied into the real NBA season once the finals finish its likely it'll become unobtainable.

2K aren't likely to sync NBA TODAY and the next season together with 2K22 because 23 will ofc be out by then.

At the time of writing this theres still the conference finals and NBA finals, so if you don't have it get it while you can!

Edited by YinNYK

3 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

Maybe they will replace the unobtainable trophies with alternative ways to unlock the trophies it actually happened a few times now on other games.

I really doubt it, 2K or sports games in general don't do that kinda stuff ? not that i know of at least lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

Maybe they will replace the unobtainable trophies with alternative ways to unlock the trophies it actually happened a few times now on other games.

2K aren't that nice or considerate and never, ever change the requirements for any of their sports games when a trophy becomes unobtainable.

10 hours ago, quickfoozlle said:

Are there any other trophies which become unobtainable before server closure?

Technically no, but...

-"Multitasking" will become harder once 2K23 comes out as there will be fewer agendas to complete. Not to mention, it has to be done separately on PS4 and PS5 if you care about stacks.

-Getting the unicorn ball will be A LOT harder as certain cards become harder to find and the prices for many cards increase drastically.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, GodKaio-Ken said:

Well...it really sucks that I just found out this trophy is unobtainable. I assumed they would just set it to the final game of the finals for the rest of the year, total bullshit they made such an easy trophy impossible to obtain.

The 2k series has had this trophy in most of its games.  Just he mindful to knock it out early the season.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, grimydawg___ said:

The 2k series has had this trophy in most of its games.  Just he mindful to knock it out early the season.  

Yeah, I havent played since 2k18 and at the time I didn't care about trophies that didnt come naturally so I had no idea. I'm not like pissed or anything, I just imagined they would do what other games do with "play today" type things and leave it on the last game before the offseason.