Getting Priceless Trophy in 2022

cm-PUNK2000

On 5/8/2024 at 2:00 PM, JimmeC said:

Hey mate,

Apologies for the delayed response.  It's weird how this site doesn't give a notification unless you go into your forum profile (which I rarely do).

Seems like you've got it all sorted now though.  Really wish I'd discovered the extra battles earlier.  Would've saved me a lot of time.

well, the extra battles I am using are available few and far between, I still cant figure out how to get consistent XP/FM through them, most the missions only give out 100 XP

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Heads up, new event that rewards 20k XP per completion, it seems those events occur  at the end of each month and in the middle of the month so I will stop updating here. I will update once I have my platinum for a rough tally of how I got the 1 Million FM. 

Edited by cm-PUNK2000
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yuber6969 said:

Do you get FM and/or EXP from the General Story?

you used to get 100K according to some players but now you don't. 

Basically what you need is: 

Champion edition for the 40 characters

Season 5 pass for 5 extra characters and 100k 

All character stories

All easy survivals

Most normal survivals 

All the other trophies

Optionally you can also buy some e-sport outfits pack for like 20$ that gives you 45k but its kinda pricey for the content. 

You can also try clearing some character trials, I personally only cleared a couple but it still nets you a good amount. 

rn I need to complete the normal survivals but I am really lazy and burnt out on the game so I just do the Extra battles whenever they are available, I check the game whenever I open my console as the game updates every morning. The extra battles can be really good sometimes, the current one gives out a total of 15k, there was one from a few days ago that gave out 60k XP which will give you a lot of money. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2024 at 4:04 PM, csakegyuj69 said:

Which character is very noob-friendly to do these events with? 

Whichever character you prefer, but you can pick a shoto character and keep spamming fireballs to keep them away from you and if they jump at you you can shoryukin them. Ryu, Ken, Asuka, Lucille etc work pretty well. 

On 6/17/2024 at 2:26 PM, cm-PUNK2000 said:

Whichever character you prefer, but you can pick a shoto character and keep spamming fireballs to keep them away from you and if they jump at you you can shoryukin them. Ryu, Ken, Asuka, Lucille etc work pretty well. 

Gonna hope for some good extra battles soon. Been kinda useless lately lol. This survival grind is rough

13 hours ago, Enzo said:

Gonna hope for some good extra battles soon. Been kinda useless lately lol. This survival grind is rough

No kidding lol after I did the easy survivals I kinda gave up on normal survivals as I am soooo burnt out on the game, but ill return to doing them, for now im just checking for Extra Battles. need about 120k FM 

18 minutes ago, cm-PUNK2000 said:

No kidding lol after I did the easy survivals I kinda gave up on normal survivals as I am soooo burnt out on the game, but ill return to doing them, for now im just checking for Extra Battles. need about 120k FM 

At 740K or something myself. Seems like each normal survival gives 5k FM which I think even if I did them all wouldn’t be enough. I really don’t wanna do the Hard survivals too. So let’s hope for a big XP extra battle lol

1 minute ago, Enzo said:

At 740K or something myself. Seems like each normal survival gives 5k FM which I think even if I did them all wouldn’t be enough. I really don’t wanna do the Hard survivals too. So let’s hope for a big XP extra battle lol

All character stories

All easy survivals

Most normal survivals 

All the other trophies

Optionally you can also buy some e-sport outfits pack for like 20$ that gives you 45k but its kinda pricey for the content. 

You can also try clearing some character trials, I personally only cleared a couple but it still nets you a good amount. 

Did you do all these? You should be closer to me if so. Unless I got way more through extra battles than I expected lol

19 minutes ago, cm-PUNK2000 said:

All character stories

All easy survivals

Most normal survivals 

All the other trophies

Did you do all these? You should be closer to me if so. Unless I got way more through extra battles than I expected lol

Oh yeah I did all of that aside from the normal survivals lol. Aside from the esports stuff.